Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bright Tights, So Pretty

 


My absolute favorite part of women's fashion is colorful, bright tights.  Perhaps it has something to do with my enjoyment of comic books, also bright and colorful.  Or maybe it just imprinted on me early as one of my most enjoyed shows of my youth was Electra Woman and Dyna Girl (pictured above.)  Sort of a women's lib version of Batman and Robin.  In any case, what follows are some lovely shots from BlogSpot folk I have found this year.


 
First off, of course, darker yellow tights.  Always my fave.  The above is from this great page
 
And the below, bright yellow images are from this lovely lady.
 




Next up is the also appealing orange, as show here by my newest follower (and friend to orange tights) Polly



 
Red is another great color choice, especially when mixed with a pattern as was done here.





Solid, bright red is so great as well as shown here.

 
More muted reds equally lovely as shown here.



 And purple, gorgeous purple is not to be forgotten.  Look how vibrant and beautiful these are on her from her equally vibrant and beautiful blog found here.
 

Of course, there is never anything wrong with tights of any color, even the most common black can be fantastic.  And white is lovely as well.  Just something about those colors that makes them that little extra special.

Thanks to everyone SO much for coming to check out my blog and leaving me comments.  Just makes me smile so much every time my phone makes that little boo-beep noise to let me know that someone has written me.  You guys are very wonderful!

Share

Related Post

Bright Tights, So Pretty
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

23 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
April 29, 2013 at 2:06 AM

I love the red tights! :D

Thank you for voting! ;)

Reply
avatar
April 29, 2013 at 4:05 AM

boo-beep :-)

Super colours and so great to discover new blogs through yours :-)

Reply
avatar
April 29, 2013 at 8:41 PM

i love a bold tight Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

Reply
avatar
April 29, 2013 at 9:24 PM

You are welcome. You deserve it!

Reply
avatar
April 29, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Look forward to seeing you in some then :) Thanks for coming by again. Very sweet.

Reply
avatar
April 29, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Thanks so much. And your latest post led me to a couple new ones as well :)

Reply
avatar
April 29, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Thanks, man. Your blog is awesome!

Reply
avatar
April 30, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Hi dear!! Like always thanks for your sweet comment, I am delighted to know your opinion :)
By the way, i like your post very much, your blog is so cool and fresh :)
I would like to know your opinion about my new post at; http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

Reply
avatar
April 30, 2013 at 8:09 AM

You have a lovely blog, just stumbled across it now
Would you like to follow each other via GFC and bloglovin’?
If so let me know and I’ll follow you right back
My blog is a fashion/lifestyle blog!
Speak soon,
Have a lovely day
Much Love,
Kate xo

www.and-kate.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
April 30, 2013 at 2:25 PM

The more I learn about you, the more I wonder things about you.

Reply
avatar
April 30, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Thanks so much. Really like your blog as well!

Reply
avatar
April 30, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Thanks so very much sweetie. Your blog is always cool so you can count on me to be there soon :)

Reply
avatar
April 30, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Aww, that's so nice of you to say. Thanks! And of course I will follow your blog. Its awesome!

Reply
avatar
April 30, 2013 at 2:55 PM

While I have no desire to be enigmatic I also have no aversion to it :) This blog is pretty much just the contents of my head writ large so, if you do make any sense of it, I would appreciate the help.

Reply
avatar
April 30, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Omg!!! I love this style!!!

http://www.couturetrend.blogspot.it/

Baci baci J&J

Reply
avatar
April 30, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Hi Jessica and thanks so much. Your blog is fantastic as well :)

Reply
avatar
May 1, 2013 at 6:29 AM

Amo las medias de colores. Que buen blog tienes. Gracias por compartir. Te dejo muchos abrazos y te invito a ver las Portadas más famosas de mayo y espero que me cuentes cual es le que más te ha gustado. Besos todos

Reply
avatar
May 1, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Thanks you so much, Juan. Or gracias I think. had to run your comment through the universal translator but it made me smile once I did.

Reply
avatar
May 1, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Sorry Rick, but I'm not a big fan of coloured tights. But great post. Thanks so much, once again, for your lovely comments
xoxoxo

Reply
avatar
May 1, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Oh I love you colored tights or not. Plus, you totally rock black ones regularly.

Reply
avatar
May 11, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Hey Dear
Great post! <3

New post on my blog: http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.