Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Jo's Generous Gesture / Jo's Gesto Generoso


Warmest wishes and hearty greetings my friend!  Very nice to have you visit :)  Today I am featuring some very special shots indeed.  The lovely Jo from Jo's Jumbled Jardiniere shipped me a package all the way from Singapore.  It came wrapped in silver plastic and looked so mysterious it looked like something from an episode of 24 :)  So, to enjoy the mysterious feeling, I drove around with it all day, not having opened it.  I was channeling my inner Jack Bauer!  Once I did open it I found some very fun and wonderful things.  Star Wars Angry Birds toys, edibles and a couple of lovely crafts such as the above.  And each had a very sweet note attached to it.  She put so much attention into it that my heart was very touched.  Here are some pictures of the items.

Mejores deseos y saludos cordiales mi amigo! Muy agradable tener que visitar :) Hoy estoy con algunos tiros muy especial. La encantadora Jo de Jo Jumbled Jardinera me envió un paquete de todo el camino desde Singapur. Venía envuelto en plástico plateado y parecía tan misterioso que parecía algo de un episodio de 24 :) Así que, para disfrutar de la sensación misteriosa, conduje un rato con él todo el día, no habiendo la abrió. Yo estaba canalizando mi Jack Bauer interior! Una vez que lo hice abierta encontré algunas cosas muy divertidas y maravillosas. Juguetes de Star Wars Angry Birds, comestibles y un par de hermosas artesanías como los anteriores. Y cada uno tenía una nota muy dulce que se le atribuye. Puso tanta atención en ella que mi corazón se conmovió mucho. Aquí hay algunas fotos de los artículos.




¿Qué te hace diferente te hace hermosa

That last one is certainly my favorite.  I am trying so hard to embrace that concept but it seems like being my type of different keeps me pretty lonely.  A nice encouragement like this really helps!  I have already told Jo thank you a few times already, but I certainly am happy to do so again here :)  Oh, and along the lines of being differnet, another of my sweet blog friends suggested that, since I adore tights so much, perhaps I should model some myself so I did!  It was actually very fun, I ended up taking so many of them :)  I am super nervous to share any of the pictures but have summoned the courage to post one of them.  Apologies to anyone who might be bothered by this but hopefully it will just make everyone smile a little :)  Buckets of hugs for each of you!

Eso último es sin duda mi favorito. Estoy tratando tan difícil de aceptar ese concepto pero parece ser mi tipo de diferente me mantiene bastante solitaria. Un estímulo agradable como esto realmente ayuda! Ya he dicho Jo gracias un par de veces ya, pero ciertamente estoy feliz de volver a hacerlo aquí :) Ah, y en la línea de ser diferente, otro de mis amigos dulces del blog sugerido que, ya que adoro medias tanto, tal vez debería modelar algunos, así que yo lo hice! En realidad fue muy divertido, acabé teniendo muchos de ellos :) Estoy súper nerviosa compartir cualquiera de las fotos pero he convocado el coraje de publicar uno de ellos. Mis disculpas a cualquier persona que podría ser molestado por esto, pero espero que se acaba de hacer sonreír a todos un poco :) Cubos de abrazos para cada uno de ustedes!


Share

Related Post

Jo's Generous Gesture / Jo's Gesto Generoso
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

21 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
April 9, 2015 at 2:38 AM

love the blue tights...I think it is an excellent idea to model some on your blog...and the presents that Jo send are adorable. She really is a sweetheart:)

Have a great day!
xoxo

http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
April 9, 2015 at 4:04 AM

Oh, how sweet and how touchy of that girl to send you a gift. Small things but when they are meant to make someone happier, when there is a piece of soul and heart put into them, they become real treasure.
You know, I think many men would like to try on women's things but few of them would actually do it or even admit it. I like your honesty and your bravery. And that photo of the blue tights did put a smile on my face.

Reply
avatar
April 9, 2015 at 7:31 AM

Those Star Wars angry bird toys is cute!
Great post.

Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles

Reply
avatar
April 9, 2015 at 9:05 AM

That's cool!

Alice Cerea,
BABYWHATSUP.COM
Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

Reply
avatar
April 9, 2015 at 11:20 AM

That Darth Vader is adorable!!!! <3 you're lucky, you have an adorable friend!
kiss Shamu, have a great week end!
Serena
Ariarosso - Different T-shirt, different people

Reply
avatar
April 9, 2015 at 2:25 PM

Beautiful post!

WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

Reply
avatar
April 9, 2015 at 3:01 PM

the items looks lovely.Those tights are lovely

Reply
avatar
April 9, 2015 at 6:38 PM

Wonderful post. ^^
Lovely greets Nessa

Reply
avatar
April 10, 2015 at 3:25 AM

Arrasou nas imagens, bom final de semana.
Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_PCR9rMnVk
Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/2015/04/

Reply
avatar
April 10, 2015 at 7:48 AM

What makes you different, makes you beautiful...it's so true!
Lovely pics!
Kisses
Paola ♡
PollywoodbyPaolaFratus

Reply
avatar
April 10, 2015 at 11:51 AM

Hi dear
Great post, you are so brave!
And love Star Wars items
xoxo

Reply
avatar
April 10, 2015 at 4:40 PM

Have a nice week end.

WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

Reply
avatar
April 11, 2015 at 1:38 PM

Beautiful post...
Www.mrsnoone.it
Kiss

Reply
avatar
April 12, 2015 at 2:35 AM

What a sweet gesture and I totally agree, What makes you different, makes you beautiful. xoxoxo

Reply
avatar
Jo
April 12, 2015 at 7:31 AM

Hello Lady Legs! They sure look like beautiful lady legs! And you're so brave to do this, Rick. I'm so gonna mock at your blue tights and judge your lady legs in smooth tights and be offended that your legs in tights look way better than many ladies.

Thank you for the sweet shout out. I think I like the magnet gift for you the best too. I purposely chose that quote for you! I hope the Star Wars stuffies would be a great addition to your Star Wars collection and add to that museum house of yours. I also hope that you manage to piece the nanoblocks together! I haven't tried one myself and I didn't know it is so difficult. The driving around that silver packaging coz it looked like something from 24 got me laughing. I don't really watch that series and now I'm so curious. Aren't you afraid of it exploding in your car? Oops... sorry just caught Fast and Furious 7. Hehehe...

Jo
Jo's Jumbled Jardinière

Reply
avatar
April 17, 2015 at 5:13 PM

YOU DID IT ! hahha I love this ! You surprise me ! Hey guys smurf-colored legs are on me ;)
Your friend Jo is certainly a friend to keep !
Do this again please this is FUN ! And life is definately too short to NOT have fun !

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.