Monday, April 20, 2015

Macy's Parade / Macy's Desfile


How wonderful of you to visit!  Greetings :)  Today some pictures from a recent shopping safari at a local Macy's.  So many of the things I saw reminded me of some of my fashion friends so I was certain you would like to see them.  It is, no surprise, quite a mix!  And, at the end, my second brave surprise picture :)  Enjoy!

Qué maravilloso ustedes a visitar! Saludos :) Hoy algunas fotos de un reciente safari de compras en un local de Macy. Así que muchas de las cosas que vi me recordó a algunos de mis amigos de la moda, así que era seguro que le gustaría verlos. Es, sin sorpresa, bastante una mezcla! Y, al final, mi segundo dibujo sorpresa valiente :) Disfrute!









Spring fashion is so fun!  I hope you found an item or two of interest.  I still have many more shots from the trip I will continue to share on Instagram.  Speaking of Instagram, I decided to share another shot of my tights challenge shoot :)  You were all so encouraging last time it really gave me such courage!  If I can keep up that courage, there may even be other colors in the near future :)  Thank you all so much once again!  It means the world to me!  Hugs, hugs and more hugs for the whole bunch of you :)

La moda de primavera es tan divertido! Espero que hayas encontrado un artículo o dos de interés. Todavía tengo muchos más tiros desde el viaje que continuará compartiendo en Instagram. Hablando de Instagram, decidí compartir otra foto de mi medias desafío rodaje :) Usted fue todo tan alentador última vez que realmente me dio tanto coraje! Si puedo mantener ese valor, incluso puede haber otros colores en un futuro próximo :) Gracias a todos tanto una vez más! Significa el mundo a mí! Abrazos, besos y más abrazos para todo el grupo de ustedes :)


Share

Related Post

Macy's Parade / Macy's Desfile
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

28 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
April 20, 2015 at 8:43 PM

Fabulous!
Kisses from Miami,
Borka
www.chicfashionworld.com

Reply
avatar
April 20, 2015 at 10:00 PM

so much colors of spring andsummer
love tee
bye bye my friend
www.imperfecti.com

Reply
avatar
April 21, 2015 at 3:21 AM

That's so cool, amazing pics!

Alice Cerea,
BABYWHATSUP.COM
Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

Reply
avatar
April 21, 2015 at 5:03 AM

Que loja maravilhosa amei as camisas e sapatilha sou apaixonada
por elas amei a postagem,
Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_PCR9rMnVkBlog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

Reply
avatar
April 21, 2015 at 6:04 AM

wow,those pieces are stunning
the first tee is beautiful

Reply
avatar
April 21, 2015 at 7:13 AM

You are right, I see one thing on your photos that I would definitely have bought. Can you guess what it is? The heart-face t-shirt with the word Love. So cute!
And hey, you've got a pretty pair of legs :)

Reply
avatar
April 21, 2015 at 9:26 AM

:) Lovely tees Shamu!!! I'm curious about the new color of the tights! Any idea?
hugs from Sicily!!
Serena
Ariarosso - Different T-shirt, different people

Reply
avatar
April 21, 2015 at 10:25 AM

Whoaaaa!!! Those blue tights are gorgeous!!! :D And love how you showed the trends featured at Macy's!! :) Love the colours!! ^_^

http://anshul90.com

Reply
avatar
April 21, 2015 at 2:14 PM

I would go with the necklaces. Lovely xoxoxo

Reply
avatar
April 22, 2015 at 2:07 AM

Omg Shamu this is such a refreshing post!! LOved the first top most <3

Reply
avatar
April 22, 2015 at 4:10 AM

I love those pieces Shamu! they all look lovely! <3

love lots,
Tin

mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
April 22, 2015 at 7:43 AM

Sooo many great finds for spring! I love the different graphic tees!!


Amber
All the Cute
Today’s Post: Favorite Maxi Dress

Reply
avatar
April 22, 2015 at 10:19 AM

Muy bonitas las camisetas, saludos.

Reply
avatar
April 22, 2015 at 12:50 PM

i love such t shirts...

www.crazyaboutcolors.com

Reply
avatar
April 22, 2015 at 2:41 PM

Cool the second shirt.
Have a great day, Shamu!!!
ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
April 22, 2015 at 10:57 PM

love the blue tights...and great snapshots, I do see a lot of cute tees.

Reply
avatar
April 23, 2015 at 2:46 AM

I'm loving the Tee!!!
Stunning color! Great selection sweetie!
Have a nice day
Kisses
MaggieD
Fashion Blog - Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary

Reply
avatar
April 23, 2015 at 3:23 AM

Bom dia essa loja é tudo de bom
Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_PCR9rMnVk
Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

Reply
avatar
April 23, 2015 at 8:10 AM

Great tees and picks! I indeed love the LOVE shirt and I adore the MK flats *_*

♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

Reply
avatar
April 23, 2015 at 7:35 PM

dude, that smurf tight suits you so well... who said Kin Bassinger had hot legs ? ;)

Reply
avatar
April 23, 2015 at 10:00 PM

Wonderful store, like the skull tee, I have similar tshirt as the first one picture.

www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
May 2, 2015 at 10:37 AM

I cannot believe those are your legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.