Thursday, May 28, 2015

Bright and Bunny / Brillante y Conejito


First we have the bright and soon ... the bunnies :)  Hello dears and welcome!  A tidy little mix of Instagram photographs is what I have to offer today.  I hope my humble efforts make you smile.

En primer lugar tenemos la brillante y pronto ... los conejitos :) queridos Hola y bienvenidos! Una poca mezcla ordenada de fotografías Instagram es lo que tengo que ofrecer hoy. Espero que mis humildes esfuerzos hacen sonreír.








Hechos a mano en España
It was so wonderful to see all the comments on my last poem.  Writing really helps me say things that I never say in any other way.  To get so many sweet words really makes me happy, each comment is so important to me!  And each of you are important to me also.  Make sure and give yourself plenty of lengthy, warm hugs from me :)  You are so amazing!  Leaving you tonight with another in my tights series.  As many people who think I have lady legs I am starting to think I should go into modeling tights :)  Thanks so much!

Era tan maravilloso ver todos los comentarios en mi último poema. Escribir realmente me ayuda a decir cosas que nunca digo de cualquier otra manera. Para obtener tantas palabras dulces realmente me hace feliz, cada comentario es muy importante para mí! Y cada uno de ustedes son importantes para mí también. Asegúrese y darse un montón de largos y cálidos abrazos de mí :) Usted es tan increíble! Dejándole esta noche con otro en mi serie mallas. Como muchas personas que piensan que tengo piernas señora estoy empezando a pensar que debo ir a medias modelado :) Muchas gracias!



Share

Related Post

Bright and Bunny / Brillante y Conejito
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

26 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
May 29, 2015 at 4:05 AM

I like the coloured pillow, very pretty. The tights are very nice too. Do you find them long enough for a man's leg length?

Reply
avatar
May 29, 2015 at 8:23 AM

Lovely tights and cool colorful pics!!

Reply
avatar
Jo
May 30, 2015 at 4:21 AM

Hola. As usual, I was absent from bogosphere for a long time but you would know I'm pretty much alive with FB and IG. So each time I miss out on blogopshere, I would spend the next few moments trying to catch up on all the posts which I've missed. But all I have to say from the bottom of my bimbotic heart is:

Your legs!!! They are slimmer and prettier than mine when you are in tights and standing up! OMG! Lovely lady legs! I might just hate you for your legs soon. Muahahaha...

Reply
avatar
May 30, 2015 at 9:12 AM

Great pics once again. I've noticed that you really go for colourful items, and that's awesome. xoxoxo

Reply
avatar
May 30, 2015 at 12:35 PM

Nice fun clicks I must say..the last one is my favorite :)
xx

Reply
avatar
May 30, 2015 at 9:11 PM

Love the tights!!! great photos

teyjin.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
May 30, 2015 at 11:11 PM

A little bit of colour, a little bit of cuteness (those bunnies) and a little bit of humour (about you modelling tights) - and there is a perfect post to cheer up any reader! I have kind of similar tights by the way, perhaps my polka dots are a bit smaller.

Reply
avatar
May 31, 2015 at 1:04 AM

you could surely go into modelling tights...and those with polka dots are so adorable! as Jo says-- lady legs for sure!

these photos are so lovely and positive!

Reply
avatar
May 31, 2015 at 2:33 AM

Amazing pics and great colors!
Have a nice week end!
Photographer Gil Zetbase
http://www.gilzetbase.com/

Reply
avatar
May 31, 2015 at 4:07 AM

Amo as suas imagens todas super colorida arrasa.
Curta meu Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

Reply
avatar
May 31, 2015 at 11:28 AM

great post!!!
xo
Vale
http://fashionneed09.blogspot.it/
https://www.facebook.com/fashionneed09

Reply
avatar
June 1, 2015 at 2:30 AM

Ciao Shamu!!! I really love rabbits <3 your pictures are really lovely!
love the polka dot tights *__*
un bacione!!!
Serena
Ariarosso - Different T-shirt, different people

Reply
avatar
June 1, 2015 at 3:06 AM

Lovely photos, so vibrant <3

www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
June 1, 2015 at 4:28 AM

Wonderful pics, I love rabbit, they look sooo cute and pretty. Happy Monday Sham <3

http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

Reply
avatar
June 1, 2015 at 6:53 AM

happy Monday!
have a nice week!
http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
June 1, 2015 at 12:11 PM

Hi dear
Great post, cute details!
And love the necklace
xoxo

Reply
avatar
June 1, 2015 at 2:05 PM

Hola guapo, gracias per ver mis snapchat ;)
Es algo que me gusta hacer de vez en cuando
Bellas tus fotos, siempre me ponen alegria
Un beso
MaggieD
Fashion Blog - Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary

Reply
avatar
June 1, 2015 at 2:39 PM

Passando para te deseja uma semana abençoada.
Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

Reply
avatar
June 1, 2015 at 7:52 PM

I love it bunny! Nice selection hun, this tight polka dots is very nice!

www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
June 1, 2015 at 8:35 PM

loving all the colourful pieces!! yay!

Have a great week!
Animated Confessions

Reply
avatar
June 2, 2015 at 1:21 PM

I'm all about polka dots ;) nice choice !

Reply
avatar
June 4, 2015 at 12:37 AM

yes, I assumed you might like that look because I know you're fan of leggings and tights:)

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.