Saturday, May 9, 2015

Dots Right / Puntos Derecho


Buddy and I welcome you!  I hope as you are reading this that your life is full of love and joy.  What we have to offer today is a series of pictures from my Instagram that were sort of extra interesting to me visually.  Enjoy!

Buddy y le doy la bienvenida! Espero que estés leyendo esto que su vida está llena de amor y alegría. Lo que tenemos que ofrecer hoy en día es una serie de fotografías de mi Instagram que tipo de extra interesante para mí visualmente. Disfruta!







Thank you all so much for the very sweet wishes on my milestone.  You are all so important to me and your words gave me big smiles.  So exciting to have such kind readers!  To finish off, another picture from my tights collection.  Yes, I am having very much fun with this new hobby and yes these are my legs.  Putting them on Instagram I have actually had a few fellows flirting with me thinking I was a lady.  I take that as a compliment :)  301 hugs for each of you!  Keep being you!!

Muchísimas gracias a todos por los deseos muy dulce en mi hito. Todos ustedes son tan importantes para mí, y tus palabras me dio grandes sonrisas. Lo que más interesante a tener tan queridos lectores! Para terminar, otra foto de mis medias. Sí, soy muy divertido con esta nueva afición y sí estos son mis piernas. En Instagram he tenido unos becarios flirteando conmigo pensando que era una dama. Lo tengo que tomar como un cumplido :) 301 abrazos para cada uno de vosotros. Siempre se puede!!


Share

Related Post

Dots Right / Puntos Derecho
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

29 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
May 10, 2015 at 7:05 AM

Oh wow, great collection of lovely pics sham, that T shirt is my favorite, I need a top like this. Have a great Sunday <3

Reply
avatar
May 10, 2015 at 8:02 AM

love your blog! your photos are really cool.
Emma xx
http://iemmafashion.com/

Reply
avatar
May 10, 2015 at 8:38 AM

That candy store looks so cute and the strawberry creams yummy. xoxoxo

Reply
avatar
May 10, 2015 at 9:24 AM

Hi dear
I love your posts full of details, so interesting
ANd of course, my beautiful BUddy
xoxo

Reply
avatar
May 10, 2015 at 9:28 AM

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing this to us and have an awesome day! :D

xoxo;
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook / Bloglovin

Reply
avatar
May 10, 2015 at 3:39 PM

OOOH I love that short with the bird !

Reply
avatar
May 10, 2015 at 5:22 PM

amazing pics, love this cute cat
I wish you an happy start of week darling
see my new post
<<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>
kiss

Reply
avatar
May 10, 2015 at 8:01 PM

Beautiful photos, and I love this cat! :)

Reply
avatar
Ann
May 10, 2015 at 10:31 PM

Those are really cool pics.

http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
May 10, 2015 at 11:18 PM

these tights with polka dots are awesome...I can see why people were flirting with you.

great insta pics and inspiration!

http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
May 11, 2015 at 5:13 AM

Hi Shamu :)
love the polka dot tights <3
Have a great week and give a kiss to Buddy!
Hugs!!
Serena
Ariarosso - Different T-shirt, different people

Reply
avatar
May 11, 2015 at 8:29 AM

those tights are so beautiful

Reply
avatar
May 11, 2015 at 11:42 AM

Lindas imagens arrasou, tenha uma semana abençoada.
Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xZdo8xMv34
Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

Reply
avatar
May 11, 2015 at 1:51 PM

Cool photos.
P.S. Buddy is amazing cat))
ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
May 11, 2015 at 9:17 PM

Nice pictures! I like the second one image. Have a nice day.

www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
May 12, 2015 at 1:16 AM

have a nice day!

http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
May 12, 2015 at 8:26 AM

really cute photos, as always!!
have a wonderful day!
Natali

100% natural & homemade cosmetics => new post

Reply
avatar
May 13, 2015 at 10:37 AM

lovely

http://amandachic.com/

Reply
avatar
May 13, 2015 at 10:23 PM

it is indeed possible that we get born to work on ourselves. Some say the soul chose to be born so that it could work on its imperfections. These teaching are usually connected with Hinduism/ Buddhism but the concept of life as a means of developing our soul is present in all religions.

http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
May 15, 2015 at 3:12 PM

Lovely photos. I hope you have a great weekend.

Reply
avatar
May 17, 2015 at 12:51 PM

Buddy is the DUDE! I DO like that jumper with the bird one. Ha, love your spotty tights although you ahve the same problem as me that the print only goes up to a certain level!

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.