Sunday, May 3, 2015

Shoe Me the Money / El Dinero Me Zapata


Happy hello to you, dear soul!  Do you like shoes?  Do you wear shoes?  Do you need new shoes?  If the answer is yes to any of these questions then this is the blog entry for you :)  Some pictures from a recent trip to DSW shoe store.  Mostly sandals as the weather is turning warmer around my area.  If you see a pair you like, feel free to try them on :)

Hola a todos Feliz, querida alma! ¿Te gustan los zapatos? Lo llevas zapatos? ¿Necesita zapatos nuevos? Si la respuesta es sí a cualquiera de estas preguntas, entonces este es una entrada de blog para ti :) Algunas fotos de un viaje reciente a la tienda de zapatos. En su mayoría sandalias ya que el clima se está convirtiendo más calor en mi zona. Si usted ve una pareja que le gusta, no dude en probar :)








Wow, I am so exhausted from all the shoe shopping :)  So much love and appreciation for the sweet comments on my mustard legs last post.  Sharing those is so fun for me and getting such nice words makes it even better :)  And, since I was asked by one wonderful reader to share the hinted at pink socks, I leave you with another dose of mustard to spice up your day!  Big hugs and wishes for a great day!!

Wow, estoy tan agotado de todas las tiendas de zapatos :) tanto amor y aprecio por la dulce mostaza comentarios en mi último post las piernas. Compartir esos es muy divertido para mí y esas bonitas palabras hace que sea mejor :) y, como me pidieron por un maravilloso lector para compartir el insinuado en rosa calcetines, os dejo con otra dosis de mostaza para darle vida a tu día! Grandes abrazos y deseos de un gran día!!


Share

Related Post

Shoe Me the Money / El Dinero Me Zapata
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

35 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
May 3, 2015 at 10:27 PM

I have a heart for sandals. Love all the designs you featured here, Shamu! Colorful and bright, just my type. :)
Cool post!

Jong | www.iamjoannalanojan.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
May 4, 2015 at 1:59 AM

Nice pieces..i liked the third one most :)
xx

Reply
avatar
May 4, 2015 at 2:17 AM

They are very ornate sandals! You like jewel-like shoes! Ha, the socks are hilarious!!x

Reply
avatar
May 4, 2015 at 2:48 AM

so many cute sandals!!! the first ones are my favorites!!
thanks for sharing!
have a wonderful week!

100% natural & homemade cosmetics => check out my new post here

Reply
avatar
May 4, 2015 at 4:44 AM

Hello I love your blog! I just followed you, maybe you could follow back too :) Have a great day!





Simsaddiction.com

Reply
avatar
May 4, 2015 at 5:34 AM

OMG, so many gorgeous sandals, perfect for summers! All are cute but the last one is my type <3 Have a great Monday <3

Reply
avatar
May 4, 2015 at 7:46 AM

Hi dear! Beautiful post,your blog it’s gorgeous! <3
I’m coming back!!! There is a new SPECIAL POST!!!!
http://peaceloveandvintagesite.blogspot.it/2015/05/wonder-woman.html

What do you think about supporting each other by funning? 
If you are interested,so please let me know or just me and I will fan you back! ;)
xoxo <3

Reply
avatar
May 4, 2015 at 8:56 AM

las sandalias con brillos son preciosas!! Pero supongo que no son para ti verdad??? ja aja aaj

El blog de Renée

Reply
avatar
Jo
May 4, 2015 at 9:34 AM

I love the first sandal you featured and all the embellished sandals. They totally belong to my feet. The previous mustard leggings photo look prettier. More like lady-legs. But these look cute with the pink sockies.

Jo
Jo's Jumbled Jardinière

Reply
avatar
May 4, 2015 at 11:13 AM

loved the boots...

http://www.crazyaboutcolors.com

Reply
avatar
May 4, 2015 at 11:14 AM

Awesome shoes and sandals!! Wonderful picks.
And thanks for your lovely words.

♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

Reply
avatar
May 4, 2015 at 3:49 PM

mustard and pink...that's a lovely colour combo!
great selection of shoes as well.

http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
May 4, 2015 at 8:03 PM

That good deals, I like blue stones sandals, have a nice day!


www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
May 4, 2015 at 9:30 PM

I love sandals and the way you feature it here

Reply
avatar
May 4, 2015 at 11:18 PM

Muy bonitas las sandalias!!! y tus leggins muy originales.

Reply
avatar
May 5, 2015 at 12:38 AM

Wow Shamu, what amazing colors! the pink matches great with the mustard! It's stunning! Really love the colors! and the shoes too!
Hugs my dear :)
Serena
Ariarosso - Different T-shirt, different people

Reply
avatar
May 5, 2015 at 2:41 AM

I really really really like it!

Alice Cerea,
BABYWHATSUP.COM
Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

Reply
avatar
May 5, 2015 at 4:38 AM

Great selection of shoes!!!;-)
Kisses
Paola ♡
PollywoodbyPaolaFratus

Reply
avatar
May 5, 2015 at 7:50 AM

Great set of shoes, love all the jewel and glitz!

Jessica | notjessfashion.com

Reply
avatar
May 5, 2015 at 10:05 AM

Fantásticas propuestas, e mi país ya comienza el invierno... adoro el verano!
Me fascinaron las sandalias y los colores.
Besos, feliz semana.

http://bajolalupadegiglio.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
May 5, 2015 at 11:32 AM

HI dear
Great post, those sandals are perfect for summer
But my favs are the pinneaples booties, amazing!
xoxo

Reply
avatar
May 5, 2015 at 1:01 PM

Beautiful sandals Shamu! :) thanks for sharing life and colors to us. Looking great in tights again!!!! <3

love lots,
Tin

mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
May 5, 2015 at 5:09 PM

Sandalias lindas amei belas imagens
Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xZdo8xMv34
Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

Reply
avatar
May 5, 2015 at 5:46 PM

Such beautiful shoes, I love all the sparkling ones :) In the meanwhile, what do you think of follow each other via GFC, maybe inspire each other? Please let me know! Kisses and have a lovely week :)

Reply
avatar
May 5, 2015 at 6:33 PM

I am a total shoe freak. I don't know how many pairs of shoes I have and I always see new ones that I love and must have hahahaha. I love the jeweled sandals. xoxoxo

Reply
avatar
May 6, 2015 at 7:55 AM

Love it

New post :
www.miharujulie.com

Reply
avatar
May 6, 2015 at 9:54 AM

Great picks!
XOXO

Milu
www.hellolupi.com

Reply
avatar
May 6, 2015 at 10:27 AM

i love sandals during summer :)

back with a new post!
http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.