Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Variety Store / Variedad Tienda


OMG indeed!  So happy to see you, welcome.  Today I hang a few paintings in the gallery, some of my favorites from Instagram.  As always, plenty of variety so I hope there is something you enjoy!

Dios mío de verdad! Así que feliz de verte, bienvenido. Hoy cuelgo algunas pinturas en la galería, algunos de mis favoritos de Instagram. Como siempre, con mucha variedad, así que espero que haya algo que te gusta!






California Cat-itude

So many nice comments on my last poem!  I never knew there were so many fans of the night sky such as me :)  Thank you so much!  It makes me want to write about a few other constellations, perhaps make a poem series.  Leaving you with another experimental tights shot, this time the fishnets over my pink tights.  I still like the green better but these turned out OK.  Hope your weeks start out with fun and love.  And you can always count on that from me.  Many, warm, big, long hugs for all :)

Así que muchos comentarios agradables en mi último poema! No sabía que había tantos fans del cielo nocturno como yo :) Muchas gracias! Me dan ganas de escribir sobre algunas otras constelaciones, tal vez hacer una serie poema. Dejándole con otras medias experimentales tiro, esta vez las medias de red más de mis medias de color rosa. Todavía me gusta el verde mejor, pero estos resultaron en Aceptar. Esperamos que su semana comienzan con la diversión y el amor. Y siempre se puede contar con eso de mí. Muchas grandes abrazos y cálidos, largos, para todos :)


Share

Related Post

Variety Store / Variedad Tienda
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

25 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
June 24, 2015 at 11:46 PM

Lovely pictures
Dazzlingzest.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
June 24, 2015 at 11:51 PM

Fishnets and pink tights look great together...all the images you took are quite lovely.

Reply
avatar
June 25, 2015 at 12:16 AM

Ahrgh, the agony of putting one pair of tights on, let alone 2!!! I like the tin frog. The aeroplane is cool too. It looks military.

Reply
avatar
June 25, 2015 at 12:25 AM

Such a lovely store , amazing:)

http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

Reply
avatar
June 25, 2015 at 12:49 AM

Great post and amazing photos. Nice cat.
I have a new post, welcome.

http://odbicie-lustra.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
June 25, 2015 at 1:54 AM

pics are nice, but those high heels <3 :) and lovely gato :)
greetings,
Vivi:)
Vivienne Night Blog

BLOG | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN'

Reply
avatar
June 25, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Cookie nookie...I like that :) And of course I like California cat-itude, hahaha, your cat is amazing! Ha, the idea of wearing net tights over some coloured ones never occurred to me. Need to try it some time in the future (when the weather will not be that hot and humid). Thanks for you warm welcome on Instagram :)

Reply
avatar
June 25, 2015 at 6:18 AM

aww as always i love your photos <3

sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
June 25, 2015 at 7:17 AM

Wonderful pictures. ^^
New post is online...

Reply
avatar
June 25, 2015 at 9:48 AM

amazing pics!! love your panties

http://amandachic.com/

Reply
avatar
June 25, 2015 at 1:51 PM

You Inspire me!
Kisses from Miami,
Borka
www.chicfashionworld.com

Reply
avatar
June 25, 2015 at 2:21 PM

very gorgeous panties, nice pics
new post on my blog, i wait you darling
<<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>
kiss

Reply
avatar
June 25, 2015 at 3:36 PM

As always the cat photo is adorable but this certainly doesn't look like Buddy hahaha.
xoxoxo

Reply
avatar
June 26, 2015 at 3:09 AM

All so cool!
Have a nice weekend!

Alice Cerea,
BABYWHATSUP.COM

Reply
avatar
June 26, 2015 at 8:38 AM

Coool!!!

Have a nice day!
Photographer Gil Zetbase
http://www.gilzetbase.com/

Reply
avatar
June 26, 2015 at 10:57 AM

great pictures dear,
love those leggings they are so beautiful

Reply
avatar
June 27, 2015 at 4:30 AM

love these shoes
I wish you an happy day
see my new post
<<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>
kiss

Reply
avatar
June 27, 2015 at 5:23 PM

this cat looks so cute ! I see you feel adventurous with new patterns now :)

Reply
avatar
June 28, 2015 at 4:54 AM

Why are your legs that gorgeous? Btw, I love the floral shoes. xo

Reply
avatar
June 28, 2015 at 10:01 AM

oooh!!!! those shoes!!!! so lovely <3
and your pink tight!!!! so cool, I love pink!!!
A long Hug to you ^__^ more than one if you want !
kissssss
Serena
Ariarosso - Different T-shirt, different people

Reply
avatar
June 29, 2015 at 10:21 PM

Nice post my friend😍
Big kiss
www.sissihope.blogspot.ch

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.