Saturday, July 25, 2015

Picture Break / Pausa Imagen

Does that make you...  /  ¿Eso hace que...

Hello, hello! We will, sometime, you return to our broadcast of Revelations. S ome of your comments Have made ​​me bold enough to share more of the story so it will be back With chapter 5 and beyond. For now, though, some random pictures from my Instagram That I really like.  I hope you do too :)

Hola hola! Nosotros, en algún momento, usted regresar a nuestra emisión de las Revelaciones. S ome de sus comentarios me han hecho lo suficientemente valiente para compartir más de la historia por lo que estará de regreso con el capítulo 5 y más allá. Por ahora, sin embargo, algunas imágenes al azar de mi Instagram que me gusta mucho. Espero que ustedes también :)









And now a little news, I may be away from internet for a few days so if you do not see me on your blog fear not, I will return and catch up when i do. So I will leave you for this edition with a picture of my absolute favorite tights I have found so far. I think the pattern is so cool and they are amazingly soft, I had a very hard time before I finally decided to take them off :) No one could hate those tights, They are fantastic! If I am out of touch with you I promise to miss you until we can meet again. Maybe give yourself a few extra hugs from me between now and then! You are all so wonderful and important and beautiful!

Y ahora un poco de noticias, que puede estar fuera de Internet por unos días, así que si no me ves en tu blog miedo no, voy a volver y ponerse al día cuando lo hago. Así que te dejaré para esta edición con una foto de mis medias favoritas absolutas que he encontrado hasta ahora. Creo que la situación es tan fresco y son increíblemente suave, tuve un tiempo muy difícil antes de que finalmente me decidí a quitárselos :) Nadie podía odiar a esas medias, Son fantásticos! Si estoy fuera de contacto con usted lo prometo a echar de menos hasta que podamos encontrarnos. Tal vez a ti mismo dar algunos abrazos de mí entre ahora y entonces! Todos ustedes son tan maravilloso e importante y hermoso!

Share

Related Post

Picture Break / Pausa Imagen
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

22 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
July 26, 2015 at 2:30 AM

Ha, woolen tights are comfortable indeed!!! I like the balloon stack, they're so cool!!!!x

Reply
avatar
July 26, 2015 at 3:39 AM

Lovely photos, I love the retro cat pic! and your soft tights!
Enjoy your trip dear :)
Hugs!
Serena
Ariarosso - Different T-shirt, different people

Reply
avatar
July 26, 2015 at 7:46 AM

beautiful!
Kisses from Miami,
Borka
www.chicfashionworld.com

Reply
avatar
July 26, 2015 at 10:23 AM

Hi dear
Great
LOve the colorful leopard tee
xoxo

Reply
avatar
July 26, 2015 at 1:18 PM

Querido Rick, espero pases una felices vavaciones. Te esperamos.
Fotos preciosas y las medias son muy lindas
un beso
MaggieD
Fashion Blog - Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary

Reply
avatar
July 26, 2015 at 2:29 PM

Those leggings are so stunning
Great pictures dear

Reply
avatar
July 26, 2015 at 6:01 PM

Que maximo bela postagem amei, tenha uma semana abençoada.
Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

Reply
avatar
July 27, 2015 at 12:53 AM

Those tights definitely look quite comfy! Those colorful animal printed cases look so funky. Enjoy being away from the internet for a while :)

Reply
avatar
July 27, 2015 at 2:18 AM

Nice colorful photos. Happy Monday

Reply
avatar
July 27, 2015 at 3:31 AM

I have a similar pair of tights, only in grey and I must agree with you, they're so comfy! your legs look great in these tights...shame it is summer so you can't take them out for a stroll:)

Anyhow, I really enjoyed these photos..that first one is kind of funny....thorny this direction ha ha...and the others are lovely. I see you have also one basketball shot, was that some game you attended. It's been a while since I watched one, I'm a bit impatient, I get nervious if I stand still in one place too much....I like handball because it takes twice less time than soccer but I once left in the middle of a game my boyfriend of the time was playing. I said to him, you guys are going to win anywhay, so what's the point in staying. I know, I'm terrible!:)

p.s. looking forward to your next poem.

Reply
avatar
July 27, 2015 at 7:10 AM

Amazing shots!
Have a great day!
Natallia Jolliet
http://www.alexphotographygeneva.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
July 27, 2015 at 1:06 PM

Awww some awesome beautiful Insta snaps ;)
Edita
www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

Reply
avatar
July 27, 2015 at 6:13 PM

fun stuff! thanks for sharing! :D

Have a great week!
Animated Confessions

Reply
avatar
July 27, 2015 at 11:33 PM

oh i will miss you my friend..God bless!

http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
July 28, 2015 at 4:36 AM

Interesting photos!;)
www.agnes-malinowska.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
July 28, 2015 at 8:29 AM

Great pics! Am curious for the story and waiting for your next post!

♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

Reply
avatar
July 29, 2015 at 1:53 AM

awesome pictures,
http://lensattire.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
August 1, 2015 at 5:18 PM

Show de imagens amei
Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

Reply
avatar
August 1, 2015 at 7:12 PM

My friend, I'm happy that you've had a vacation, I knew you've had a nice time. I've been away for a while too, but just busy. That gorgeous legs!

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.