Monday, July 6, 2015

Self Thought / Auto Pensamiento

My favorite seasons are the ones where the ground crunches beneath your feet  /  Mis estaciones favoritas son aquellos en los que el suelo bajo sus pies abdominales
Hello!  Welcome weary traveler on the web.  Have a seat and rest a while.  Perhaps you would enjoy perusing my newest gallery of Instagram pictures that are accompanied by phrases they inspire.  Take a look around while I fetch you a nice beverage :)

Hola! Bienvenido viajero cansado en la web. Tome asiento y descansar un rato. Tal vez te va a gustar hojeando mi galería más nueva de las imágenes de Instagram que se acompañan de frases que inspiran. Echa un vistazo alrededor mientras te traigo una buena bebida :)

I am filled with endless color in a world in love with black and white  /  Estoy lleno de colores sin fin en un mundo en el amor con el blanco y negro

You may feel frozen in your life, but the truth runs deeper  /  Usted puede sentirse congelado en su vida, pero la verdad corre más profundo

Only your perspective determines your happiness  /  Sólo su perspectiva determina su felicidad

No one who cares about you will ignore you. No one who thinks you are important will let you spend one moment guessing that they do  /  Nadie que se preocupa por usted ignorarte. Nadie que piensa que eres importante le permitirá pasar un momento de adivinar lo que hacen

Marks you make on the heart of another may take a lifetime of growth to overcome. Be kind  /  Marcas que realice en el corazón de otro puede llevar toda una vida de crecimiento para superar. se amable

Have fun?  I hope so!  Sorry I was not faster with that beverage.  Maybe next time :)  Leaving you today with a shot of my peach tights.  Very excited about the new pairs on the way!  Big hugs for each of you and wishes for a splendid day.  Love love love

Diviértete? Eso espero! Lo siento, no era más rápido con esa bebida. Quizá la próxima vez :) Dejando hoy con un tiro de mis medias de durazno. Muy entusiasmados con las nuevas parejas en el camino! Grandes abrazos para cada uno de ustedes y deseos para un día espléndido. Amor Amor Amor


Share

Related Post

Self Thought / Auto Pensamiento
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

27 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
July 6, 2015 at 9:14 PM

sounds very good :)
I posted a new OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
would you like to pass from my blog?
fashion blogger
kiss

Reply
avatar
July 6, 2015 at 10:52 PM

wow!!
great pics hun :)

have an amazing day :)
keep in touch :)
www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

Reply
avatar
July 6, 2015 at 11:47 PM

How cute is this SHamu! When I feel down and heavy about life's difficulties and strangeness, I'll just visit your blog and I feel better. Thank you Shamu! for being a wonderful friend and for bringing out life's best lessons. I think if ever my life will turn out to be a big mess, somewhere within me knows that I still have u as a friend that I can count on :)

love lots,
Tin

mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
July 7, 2015 at 12:05 AM

You are very philosophical with these thoughts. Do you think of then yourself or are they ones you've encountered somewhere? Clever matching with the pictures. For my part, the seasons that things crunch underfoot are my least favourite. I'm a Spring and Summer girl!

Reply
avatar
July 7, 2015 at 12:36 AM

those peach tights are splendid!!! I always like your inspiration posts and I always feel genuinly inspired by them...you have a great way with words but even more importantly, there is always some deep message behind your words.

Those trees look so lovely....and so does this frozen forest. I must admit winter is not my fav season, but with time I have learned to appreciate its beauty.

Reply
avatar
July 7, 2015 at 5:43 AM

I am a summer woman, love sun and flowers around. But sometimes I miss those frosty days when snow crunches under my boots. Beautiful photos dear and thoughtful quotes.
One of my friends gifted me tights with zebra print. I think you would like them.

Reply
avatar
July 7, 2015 at 7:40 AM

Hello sweety!
"Only your perspective determines your happiness!" tha's great, I feel it so much!
Thanks for sharing your pics, in these hot days I'm glad to see the snow!
kisses & Hugs!
Serena
Ariarosso - Different T-shirt, different people

Reply
avatar
July 7, 2015 at 9:59 AM

Those tights are spetacular,just beautiful
lovely pictures and the wording is so sweet

Reply
avatar
July 7, 2015 at 12:49 PM

Stunning pictures!
Have a nice week!
Natallia Jolliet
http://www.alexphotographygeneva.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
July 7, 2015 at 6:37 PM

Show de imagens arrasou
Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

Reply
avatar
July 7, 2015 at 8:35 PM

love all the thoughts above..very inspiring..
love the legs on the last photo too xoxo

http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
July 8, 2015 at 8:05 AM

Thanks for your comment, have a lovely day.

Reply
avatar
July 8, 2015 at 12:33 PM

Beautiful textures...
Edita
www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

Reply
avatar
July 8, 2015 at 2:41 PM

Amigo o seu texto é super lindo amo
Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

Reply
avatar
July 9, 2015 at 3:17 AM

love your photos!

If you want , there's a new post
DIARIODIUNACIDO.COM
Kisses Andy

Reply
avatar
July 9, 2015 at 4:34 PM

Interesting words and the snowy photos are so welcome right now with these heatwaves we're having in Spain. xoxoxo

Reply
avatar
July 11, 2015 at 9:57 PM

Lovely pictures
Dazzlingzest.blogspot.com

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.