Monday, August 17, 2015

My Colorful Fun / Mi Diversión Colorida


Greetings and warm welcome lovely friends.  Today, a brand new type of post, one I am very happy to share.  This is collection of some of my very favorite of my tights pictures.  Just to be clear, in case anyone is new here or does not already know, every picture here is of my legs in tights.  No models, just me :)  I hope you enjoy them.

Saludos y cálida bienvenida amigos encantadores. Hoy, un nuevo tipo de correo, que yo estoy muy feliz de compartir. Esta es una colección de algunos de mi muy favorito de mis medias imágenes. Para que quede claro, por si alguien es nuevo aquí o no ya saben, cada imagen aquí es de mis piernas en medias. No hay modelos, simplemente me :) espero que los disfruten!







It is really fun to look back at these and see all the colors.  And also good for me too.  I have real issues with my body and do not like it, but when I see my legs in some of these pictures I think they look great.  And many people have let me know they like them as well, both here and on Instagram.  Every compliment I treasure so much! Letting myself feel attractive is something very new to me and I really like it.

Es muy divertido para mirar hacia atrás en estos y ver todos los colores. Y también es bueno para mí también. Tengo problemas reales con mi cuerpo y no me gusta, pero cuando veo a mis piernas en algunas de estas fotos Creo que se ven muy bien. Y muchas personas han hacerme saber que como ellos, así, tanto aquí como en Instagram. Cada cumplido que atesoran tanto! Dejar que sentirme atractiva es algo muy nuevo para mí y realmente me gusta.








Thank you all for the supportive and fun comments about my tights.  Ever since the idea was brought to me and I first executed it, I have had nothing but a great reception and I really appreciate it.  A straight guy modeling tights on a regular basis has led to so much fun and I think even brought me closer to a few of you.  I know it has made me braver!  I wish you a wonderful week full of love and peace.  And, if you think of it, feel free to toss a pair of tights on in honor of your friend Shamu :)

Gracias por los comentarios de apoyo y divertidas sobre mis medias a todos. Desde que la idea fue traído a mí y yo primero lo ejecutó, he tenido nada más que una gran acogida y se lo agradezco mucho. A rectas medias modelado chico de forma regular ha dado lugar a muy divertido y creo que incluso me trajo más cerca de algunos de ustedes. Sé que me ha hecho más valiente! Le deseo una semana maravillosa llena de amor y paz. Y, si usted piensa en él, no dude en echar un par de medias de en honor de su amigo Shamu :)


Share

Related Post

My Colorful Fun / Mi Diversión Colorida
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

83 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
August 17, 2015 at 10:18 PM

All your collection in one post! Indeed, it was interesting to seem them all at once! Even I don't have such a variety of colours! :) My favourites here are the net and the polka dot ones.

Reply
avatar
August 17, 2015 at 11:14 PM

Tienes de todos los colores, mis favoritas las de motitas pequeñas. Saludos.

Reply
avatar
August 17, 2015 at 11:26 PM

thanks you so much for your seew and kind comments on my blog :)))

such a lovely selection!! soooo femme and sexy!!
love it !!!!!!!! ☆

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 2:55 AM

You have some very varied ones including TARDIS blue I note! I saw some great bright orange patterned crocheted ones yesterday, they were pretty cool but I'm not buying anymore tights as I have far too many as it is! I'm glad you feel more confident in them and yes, you have a shapely pair of legs there, be proud of them!

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 7:17 AM

Thank you dear! I am a big fan of the dots too! Looking forward to seeing more from your collection :)

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 7:18 AM

Gracias guapa!! Me gustan mucho los también :)

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 7:19 AM

Wow, thank you darling! Your blog is very wonderful for me!! Such beautiful words you share with me :)

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 7:20 AM

Thanks so much dear :) I am building it!

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 7:30 AM

Such wonderfully sweet words, dear! Thank you so much. Not sure I can get away with crocheted tights. Maybe in the right light :)

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 7:32 AM

Thanks so much, dear! They were my very first :) Kisses

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 11:52 AM

Those leggings are so beautiful
Great work dear

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 12:08 PM

Amaaaazing collection of tights! Awesome!

Edita
http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 12:15 PM

these thigth look amazing, love the 1° version with hearts
a big kiss
<<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 12:55 PM

Like the doted ones!

♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 1:00 PM

Love these pics honey!!

http://amandachic.com/
https://instagram.com/amandachic_official/

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 1:24 PM

You have a great collection!
http://fridaynightstyle.com/

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 3:11 PM

You have a really nice collection! You have great legs, so don't you let anything make you feel like you're not atractive.

Natalia | Lindifique

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 4:24 PM

I think you know I'm not a fan of tights, hahaha. Thanks so much for your continued support and I'll be catching up little by little on your blogs over the next couple of weeks, as soon as I get this move over. xoxoxoxo

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 4:55 PM

Lovely tights <3
http://styleccentricfashion.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 8:53 PM

Thank you so much lovely :)

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 8:54 PM

You are so sweet! Just trying to set an example for all your ladies with lovely legs :)

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 8:55 PM

Thank you so much dear!! The heart ones are very sweet! Kisses

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 8:55 PM

I am glad it made you smile dear! Kisses

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 8:55 PM

They were a very popular pair for sure :)

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 8:56 PM

Thanks so much gorgeous! You are so sweet to me :)

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 8:56 PM

That is so kind! I am trying to buy them when I can find them cheap :) Thanks lovely!

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 8:57 PM

Wow thank you SO much, dear!!! You complimenting my legs has made my day :)

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 8:58 PM

Yes, the tights Grinch :)P Maybe you will get older and wiser about such things :) Of course I will be here supporting you dear! You were my first visitor and a very sweet girls xoxoxoxo

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2015 at 8:59 PM

I am so happy you like them, dear :) Thanks!!

Reply
avatar
August 19, 2015 at 1:19 AM

So pretty tights,dear! I have simmilar models too but I cannot wear them often because this period of time happens to be very hot. Maybe at the cold season I can wear them more :D Have a nice day!

https://voxofvanity.wordpress.com/

Reply
avatar
August 19, 2015 at 3:28 AM

it's like a time travel :))))))))))))) I think we knew at blue tights time!
Awesome idea this one!
Hugs dear!
Serena
Ariarosso - Different T-shirt, different people

Reply
avatar
August 19, 2015 at 8:36 AM

Great post! Hope you have a lovely day.

** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


xoxo;
BEAUTYEDITER.COM

Reply
avatar
August 19, 2015 at 12:38 PM

Que maximo essas imagens amei meias lindas arrasou
Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

Reply
avatar
August 19, 2015 at 7:17 PM

I cannot wait to see those gorgeous legs in tights, dear!! Come on cold weather :) Thanks so much!

Reply
avatar
August 19, 2015 at 7:18 PM

You are so very kind, dear. Such an encouraging friend. Yes I was hooked the very first time too :) Big hugs!

Reply
avatar
August 19, 2015 at 7:19 PM

You are too, dear :) Thanks!

Reply
avatar
August 19, 2015 at 7:20 PM

Happy Thursday gorgeous friend! Kisses

Reply
avatar
August 19, 2015 at 7:20 PM

Thank you so much beautiful lady!

Reply
avatar
August 19, 2015 at 8:55 PM

Wow! Great colection, my fav are the polka dots <3

www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
August 19, 2015 at 9:11 PM

Thank you so much dear :) Those seem to be the big winner!

Reply
avatar
August 19, 2015 at 10:39 PM

i find the last picture interesting hahahhaha..nice collection my friend..keep it up

http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
August 20, 2015 at 12:33 AM

It is great seeing them all in one place....and your legs look fantastic in every single pair.

Reply
avatar
August 20, 2015 at 2:54 AM

Meias coloridas lindas amei a postagem bom dia
Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

Reply
avatar
August 20, 2015 at 10:05 AM

I'm happy that you are having a wonderful and colorful time Shamu! as colorful as your leggings and as wonderful as your legs!! so glad to be back here! It's been a long time. Too busy :(
just taking a short break from a strenuous work now. Thanks a lot for always sharing inspiration! <3

love lots,
Tin

mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
August 20, 2015 at 6:54 PM

Yes, that was to give you a little different view on the fun ;) Very happy you liked it dear!

Reply
avatar
August 20, 2015 at 6:54 PM

You are very sweet, dear! Kind encouragement that I really appreciate :)

Reply
avatar
August 20, 2015 at 7:04 PM

A busy time will eventually lead to a little less busy time at least :) So happy for your visit and those kind words are amazing!! Love especially the compliment on my legs :) You are so sweet, dear! Much love to you too!

Reply
avatar
August 20, 2015 at 7:04 PM

Thank you very much, cutie :)

Reply
avatar
August 20, 2015 at 7:04 PM

Happy Friday lovely sweetheart! Kisses

Reply
avatar
August 21, 2015 at 1:55 AM

Even I don't have such a huge and amazing collection!! I envy you :P

Reply
avatar
August 21, 2015 at 9:08 AM

wow :D

http://dailx.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
August 21, 2015 at 11:47 AM

Really love your outfit ! xo
Can we follow each other ? Let me know on my blog and I will follow back immediately xo

BLOG | GorisHelena

Reply
avatar
August 21, 2015 at 4:06 PM

I love all the printed tights dear! That pretty legs should be insured. lol.

Reply
avatar
August 21, 2015 at 8:44 PM

Ah yes but you have gorgeous legs so I envy you too :)

Reply
avatar
August 21, 2015 at 8:45 PM

Thanks so much, dear :) xoxo

Reply
avatar
August 21, 2015 at 8:46 PM

Haha I am not even sure my house is insured but I do actually like my legs better anyway :) Thank you so much sweetie!

Reply
avatar
August 24, 2015 at 12:16 AM

ah it's so amazing collection .Love it :)

www.holalia.com

Reply
avatar
August 29, 2015 at 2:13 AM

Are all beautiful dear
Have a beautiful week end
Kiss
Admaiorasemper.website

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.