Sunday, September 20, 2015

A Little of Both / Un Poco de Ambos


Hello lovely one!  Welcome and thank you for visiting.  Today a break in the telling of Revelations for some simple picture fun.  These are all pictures from my Instagram, some of my favorites.  If you would like to follow me there is a link at the top, I always follow any blog readers back right away.  If you do not want to follow me on Instagram I love you anyway, but maybe just a little less :)P  I hope you enjoy this assorted assortment.

Hola preciosa uno! Bienvenido y gracias por visitar. Hoy en día un alto en el relato de las Revelaciones de algunos simples divertida imagen. Estas son todas las fotos de mi Instagram, algunos de mis favoritos. Si quieres seguirme hay un enlace en la parte superior, siempre sigo a ningún lectores del blog de vuelta de inmediato. Si no quieres seguirme en Instagram Te quiero de todos modos, pero tal vez un poco menos:) PI Espero que disfruten de este surtido.








And speaking of Revelations, I really appreciate all the nice comments you are giving me about it.  It makes me so happy that there are people who enjoy it so much.  It is very difficult to not share more of it every day, but I like to put more space between chapters.  I can promise you that the story holds many amazing moments yet to come.  And, as has become traditional now, I am leaving you with another new tights picture, never before seen.  This is a blog only shot since it is a little wild, but hopefully not too many of you will leave :)  I have recently received a giant basket of hugs and am passing them out to each of you.  They are one size fits all :)  Have a wonderful week!!

Y hablando de Apocalipsis, realmente aprecio todos los comentarios agradables que me está dando al respecto. Me hace tan feliz de que hay personas que disfrutan tanto. Es muy difícil no compartir más de lo mismo todos los días, pero me gusta poner más espacio entre capítulos. Les puedo prometer que la historia tiene muchos momentos increíbles aún por venir. Y, como viene siendo tradicional, ahora, estoy dejando con otra nueva imagen medias, nunca antes visto. Este es un blog sólo tiro, ya que es un poco salvaje, pero espero que no demasiado muchos de ustedes dejará :) He recibido recientemente una cesta gigante de abrazos y estoy de pasarlos a cada uno de ustedes. Son de talla única :) Que tengan una semana maravillosa !!

Share

Related Post

A Little of Both / Un Poco de Ambos
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

27 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
September 21, 2015 at 12:15 AM

Those socks from Nepal are really nice and look very cosy. Slightly manic looking cuddly toys but nice colours.

Reply
avatar
September 21, 2015 at 2:46 AM

Bela imagens coloridas lindas palavras inspiração grandiosa,
tenha uma semana abençoada.
Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

Reply
avatar
September 21, 2015 at 3:30 AM

great tights...and adorable insta photos as always!

http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

Reply
avatar
September 21, 2015 at 9:04 AM

:)))) lovely pink pet :))) your IG is funny as always!! Great tights!
Hugs!!!
Serena
Ariarosso - Different T-shirt, different people

Reply
avatar
September 21, 2015 at 6:04 PM

beautiful pictures
<<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>
I wish you an happy day
a big kiss

Reply
avatar
September 22, 2015 at 3:04 AM

I really, really, really like it!

Alice Cerea,
BABYWHATSUP.COM

Reply
avatar
September 22, 2015 at 8:02 AM

Such an awesome post. I absolutely adore this. Happy Wednesday dear! :)


STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook
Instagram
Bloglovin

Reply
avatar
September 22, 2015 at 10:02 AM

I WANT THIS UNICORN! How endlessly cute is this?! Give it to meeeee! And great tights!!

♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

Reply
avatar
September 22, 2015 at 12:39 PM

Aw, what lovely Instagram picks :) :)
Edita
www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

Reply
avatar
September 22, 2015 at 12:49 PM

Hi dear
Great post, so cute details
Love that unicorn
xoxo

Reply
avatar
September 22, 2015 at 1:20 PM

Show de imagens e palavras
Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

Reply
avatar
September 22, 2015 at 2:57 PM

I love the peacock and that basket full of colorful stuffs! Great day!

Reply
avatar
September 22, 2015 at 3:23 PM

Colourful pics. Love the second one. :) :)

Reply
avatar
September 22, 2015 at 8:50 PM

Another awesome post!! <3
http://fridaynightstyle.com/

Reply
avatar
September 23, 2015 at 1:14 AM

As always, lovely photos full of colour and positiveness! I am not shocked at all by your "wild" tights picture :) Really love this pattern!

Reply
avatar
September 25, 2015 at 2:05 PM

love it!!!

http://amandachic.com/
https://instagram.com/amandachic_official/

Reply
avatar
September 25, 2015 at 7:49 PM

So awesome. I love the vivid and fun images. Have a great weekend.
http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
September 26, 2015 at 3:39 AM

I love that unicorn <3 too pretty !

I'm glad you keep posting personal stuff :) (my favorite posts still)

Reply
avatar
September 29, 2015 at 12:46 AM

I adore your vivid pictures! You really have an eye for good picutres Rick!

sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.