Friday, September 11, 2015

Passing Fancies / Pasando Fancies


Hello beautiful!!!  A little break in the Revelation action to bring you some more of my Instagram pictures.  All the epic poetry is so addicting :)  Really wanted to share the next part with you but it is time for a picture or two to hopefully brighten your day :)  Enjoy!

¡¡¡Hola hermosa!!! Un pequeño descanso en la acción Apocalipsis para traerle un poco más de mis fotos Instagram. Toda la poesía épica es tan adictivo :) Realmente quería compartir la siguiente parte con usted, pero es el momento para una foto o dos para alegrar su día con suerte :) Disfrute!







Thanks  so much to those of you who are reading and liking Revelations.  I never intended to share so much of it but, as long as there are readers reading, I will keep on writing :)  Your comments and questions are so important to me, really make me smile!  Leaving you this time with a new style of tights picture I am trying.  The idea is to be a little bolder, more daring.  It is working pretty well on Instagram so I thought I would keep it going here too!  I had one a little more daring but went with the safer one instead :)  Many many big hugs and best wishes for you!

Muchas gracias a aquellos de ustedes que están leyendo y que gustan Revelations. Nunca tuve la intención de compartir gran parte de ella, pero, como siempre que hay lectores leyendo, voy a seguir escribiendo :) Sus comentarios y preguntas son tan importantes para mí, realmente me hacen sonreír! Dejándole esta vez con un nuevo estilo de medias foto estoy tratando. La idea es ser un poco más audaz, más atrevido. Se está trabajando muy bien en Instagram, así que pensé que iba a mantenerlo en marcha aquí también! Yo tenía uno un poco más atrevido, pero fui con los más seguros una vez :) Muchas muchas grandes abrazos y los mejores deseos para usted!



Share

Related Post

Passing Fancies / Pasando Fancies
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

27 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
September 12, 2015 at 1:33 AM

The lobster is brilliant!!! I'd definitely buy one of those! I also like the kissing penguin. Are those Star Wars tomb stones????
I like the Kermit tights!

Reply
avatar
September 12, 2015 at 3:48 AM

The penguins are so cute <3 <3 <3!
ahah today I could be a little crabby, you know why XDDD so give me that coffee!!!
Those tights are super!!!
many hugs ^___^/ Have a great weekend!
Serena
Ariarosso - Different T-shirt, different people

Reply
avatar
September 12, 2015 at 6:59 AM

These tights are lovely and you model them well. I'm working on getting my tights collection in order now that the colder days are arriving (they haven't really arrived yet).

adorable insta photos...I really liked those kissing peguins....so darling!

Reply
avatar
September 12, 2015 at 4:52 PM

Such a cute photo of the penguins. :) :)

Reply
avatar
September 12, 2015 at 5:48 PM

Your Insta pics are always so beautiful and funny!
I love the kissing penguins :-)
and your tights are lovely!
Kisses

Paola ♡
PollywoodbyPaolaFratus

Reply
avatar
September 13, 2015 at 4:53 AM

Amazing pictures!
Have a nice week-end!
Photographe Gil Zetbase
http://www.gilzetbase.com/

Reply
avatar
September 13, 2015 at 6:17 AM

Que hermosas fotos.
La verdad es que me encanta la primera, tan simpatica al igual que tu
un beso
Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog

Reply
avatar
September 13, 2015 at 7:55 AM

Haha, "give me coffee or I'll get crabby" it is absolutely about me in the morning! And the crab on the first photo is just awesome! Love the penguins as well, adorable! The tights are lovely, great colour!

Reply
avatar
September 13, 2015 at 10:47 AM

love those legging,they are stunning
great pictures too

Reply
avatar
September 13, 2015 at 12:16 PM

Hi dear
Oh great!!! So cool this post
Love the star wars paints
xoxo

Reply
avatar
September 13, 2015 at 8:37 PM

Great pics

New post :
Www.miharujulie.com

Reply
avatar
September 14, 2015 at 8:02 AM

cool pics ! So how do you feel with frog legs (Kermitt told me he had competition, I had no idea you were the one !)

Hope you are well !
I'm back in Paris and it is freaking COLD already

Reply
avatar
September 14, 2015 at 9:04 AM

This is a really great entry! Hope you have a lovely day.

** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

xoxo;
BEAUTYEDITER.COM

Reply
avatar
September 14, 2015 at 10:36 AM

So pretty tights, dear friend! I really like your vute obsession for thights and I am so curious to know how it started! Great and colorful pics and I adore them, like always!

xoxo
https://voxofvanity.wordpress.com/

Reply
avatar
September 14, 2015 at 10:36 AM

Great pics:-)
Xoxo
http://sissihope.blogspot.ch

Reply
avatar
September 14, 2015 at 11:23 AM

That's amazing! I love these pics!

Alice Cerea,
BABYWHATSUP.COM

Reply
avatar
September 14, 2015 at 3:02 PM

Show d eimagens e de palavras amo esse blog, tenha uma semana abençoada.
Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.