Sunday, October 18, 2015

Guardian of the Gallery / Guardián de la Galería


Welcome wonderful people!!  Thank you for your visit.  Today I am sharing with you some of my favorites from the Instagram page.  It has been a while since I did this and I do not want to get too far behind :)  I hope you find things to enjoy here!

Bienvenido a gente maravillosa !! Gracias por su visita. Hoy estoy compartiendo con ustedes algunos de mis favoritos en la página Instagram. Ha sido un tiempo desde que hice esto y no quiero llegar demasiado lejos :) Espero que encuentre cosas para disfrutar aquí!







Also thanks for the nice words on the last Revelations verse.  I know how busy you all area and I really appreciate you taking the time to look at it.  Speaking of looking, I leave you with my spotted tights.  This has turned into such a fun hobby for me and so enjoyable too ;)  These pictures never get as many likes on Instagram as my others, but I almost always get very sweet comments left that really encourage me and make it even more fun!!  I hope your week starts off wonderfully!  Hugs all around :)

También gracias por las palabras bonitas en el último verso. Revelations Yo sé lo ocupado que todo lo que la zona y realmente aprecio que tomarse el tiempo para mirarlo. Hablando de futuro, os dejo con mis medias manchadas. Esto se ha convertido en un pasatiempo muy divertido para mí y tan agradable también;) Estas fotos nunca llegan tantos gustos en Instagram como mis otros, pero casi siempre obtener comentarios muy dulces dejaron que realmente me animan y hacen que sea aún más divertido !! Espero que su semana comienza maravillosamente! Abrazos todo :)



Share

Related Post

Guardian of the Gallery / Guardián de la Galería
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

29 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
October 19, 2015 at 1:25 AM

This is so cool
I love the designs :)

The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

Reply
avatar
October 19, 2015 at 2:53 AM

Amazing pictures sweaty dear
Kiss
Admaiorasemper.website

Reply
avatar
October 19, 2015 at 5:05 AM

great compilation. Thanks for sharing.
New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin
✿FaceBook

Reply
avatar
October 19, 2015 at 9:38 AM

Really lovely post dear! Hope you have a fabulous day.

** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


xoxo;
BEAUTYEDITER.COM

Reply
avatar
October 19, 2015 at 9:40 AM

Love the pics! :)

xx Jess
www.goldenswank.com

Reply
avatar
October 19, 2015 at 10:40 AM

Some cool rings there, and the building brings "Friends" to mind hahaha. :) :)

Reply
avatar
October 19, 2015 at 11:23 AM

Hi dear
Great details
Love that first image, cats are cool!
xoxo

Reply
avatar
October 19, 2015 at 11:57 AM

adorable tights with dots....as always I love your insta photos. Have a great week!

Reply
avatar
October 19, 2015 at 12:04 PM

I always love your instapics!!!
Your tights are so cool ;-)
Have a nice start of the week!
Kisses
Paola ♡
PollywoodbyPaolaFratus

Reply
avatar
October 19, 2015 at 1:42 PM

Awesome post!
http://fridaynightstyle.com/

Reply
avatar
October 19, 2015 at 3:46 PM

I love the animal shelf sitters, how very cute!

Reply
avatar
October 19, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Las medias están preciosas Rick y me encantaron las galletas.
Un beso
Maggie D.
Fashion Blog Maggie Dallospedale fashion diary

Reply
avatar
October 20, 2015 at 1:50 AM

I love your creativity
Kiss dear
Admaiorasemper.website

Reply
avatar
October 20, 2015 at 6:34 AM

love your panties

http://amandachic.com/
https://instagram.com/amandachic_official/

Reply
avatar
October 20, 2015 at 12:03 PM

Just saw your Instagram picture with GRUT! I love the guardians and your pics ;-))

♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

Reply
avatar
October 20, 2015 at 2:25 PM

beautiful pictures
Love those tights

Reply
avatar
October 21, 2015 at 12:15 AM

Ahrgh, I just lost my comment!! Thank you for my personal prompt that you've posted. Always useful to know when my contribution is missed.
It is interesting that you chose to put the rose sandals after the iced biscuits as it created the illusion in my mind that those were buttercream piped roses.
I like the appearance of iced biscuits but it is a shame I don't like the taste-too sugary.

Reply
avatar
October 21, 2015 at 1:26 AM

Have a wonderful day dear
Kiss Kiss
Admaiorasemper.website

Reply
avatar
October 21, 2015 at 6:38 AM

Hi buddy awesome post. Sorry I have not visit on IG my account was compromise not able to log in it.

Reply
avatar
October 21, 2015 at 7:24 AM

hi dear, these pictures very nice
I posted a new OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
would you like to pass from my blog?
I wish you an happy day
a big kiss
<<< fashion blogger >>>

Reply
avatar
October 21, 2015 at 10:29 AM

This is loooovely plus I adore the rings, Sham :) :)
Edita
http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/

Reply
avatar
October 22, 2015 at 6:16 AM

love it!!!!

http://amandachic.com/
https://instagram.com/amandachic_official/

Reply
avatar
October 26, 2015 at 8:10 AM

thanks for your lovely comments!!!

http://amandachic.com/
https://instagram.com/amandachic_official/

Reply
avatar
November 1, 2015 at 9:43 PM

Oh, those polka dots! Make my heart dance :) As always lovely photos, especially love those three kittens figurines. Can you imagine it was a really hard task to find a cat figurine in Vietnam. Obviously, I wanted one from this country for my collection. Got luck only on the last day, during our visit to the Marble Mountain. Cats are not popular there, the Vietnamese prefer dragons, Happy Buddhas and surprisingly pigs.

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.