Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Plum Tired / Ciruela Cansado


Greeting and warm salutations!  Wishing you a happy middle part of your week.  Today I am sharing a few more of my favorties from my Instagram collection.  Seems like there is always a cat or two in these and this is no exception as you can see :)  Enjoy!

Saludos y saludos cálidos! Te deseo un feliz parte media de su semana. Hoy estoy compartiendo un poco más de mis favorties de mi colección de Instagram. Parece que siempre hay un gato o dos en estos y este no es una excepción como se puede ver :) Disfrute!







Thanks for the nice words on my flower pictures and special thanks to any of you that realized I was talking about you in that post.  I hope some of your did.  Probably next time will be the new chapter of Revelations with the fate of Sophia in the balance.  Lots of hugs and smiles for you, dear souls!  Leaving you today with another risky but fun tights picture.  Happy week to you!

Gracias por las palabras bonitas sobre mis imágenes de flores y un agradecimiento especial a cualquiera de ustedes que me di cuenta que estaba hablando de ti en ese puesto. Espero que algunos de su hice. Probablemente la próxima vez será el nuevo capítulo de Apocalipsis con el destino de Sofía en el equilibrio. Un montón de abrazos y sonrisas para vosotros, queridos almas! Dejando que hoy con otra imagen arriesgado, pero las medias divertidas. Semana feliz a usted!


Share

Related Post

Plum Tired / Ciruela Cansado
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

25 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
October 28, 2015 at 12:36 AM

i'm in love with that cardigan!
so cute!!!
www.tomntins.com

Reply
avatar
October 28, 2015 at 3:49 AM

Your pics are always so colorful and uplifting :) Kisses, Groot ;))

Fashion and Cookies - fashion and beauty blog

Reply
avatar
October 28, 2015 at 4:10 AM

So funny and colorful pics!:-)
Hugs and Smiles for you too!
Kisses

Paola ♡
PollywoodbyPaolaFratus

Reply
avatar
October 28, 2015 at 4:11 AM

I love your photos, they are so funny and extravagant!
Have a good day my dear
www.agoprime.it

Reply
avatar
October 28, 2015 at 9:30 AM

Very beautiful post!


** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

xoxo;
VISIT MY BLOG: BEAUTYEDITER.COM
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @BEAUTYEDITER

Reply
avatar
October 28, 2015 at 10:17 AM

Loved the bring inspirations!
http://fridaynightstyle.com/

Reply
avatar
October 28, 2015 at 10:18 AM

very fun photos:) and I think I already said I like those new plum tights.

to answer your comment on my blog, I'm not always bold either but I drew that illustration as an reminded what I love about fashion forward look....they're always so fresh and dynamic!

Reply
avatar
October 28, 2015 at 2:00 PM

i love the pictures and great tights
Cheers

Reply
avatar
October 28, 2015 at 4:21 PM

Hola Rick,
siempre me sacas una sonrisa con tus fotos tan alegres y llenas de energia positiva.
Un beso
Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog

Reply
avatar
October 28, 2015 at 8:47 PM

Would you like to follow each other? I want to be friend with you!! ^^~
Let me know if you follow me and i will follow you back.
www.tomntins.com

Reply
avatar
October 29, 2015 at 2:09 AM

Great post

New post :
Www.miharujulie.com

Reply
avatar
October 29, 2015 at 2:22 AM

bellissime foto, molto colorate

http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

Reply
avatar
October 29, 2015 at 2:39 AM

Show de imagens arrasou lindos comentarios
Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

Reply
avatar
October 29, 2015 at 4:00 AM

i like the third photo my friend..looks so yummy..but i like the last photo more hahahahha...happy week day my friend..

http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
October 29, 2015 at 11:00 AM

Awesome photos :)
www.elegant365.com

Reply
avatar
October 29, 2015 at 1:42 PM

Great post! :)

http://fridayp.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
October 29, 2015 at 3:01 PM

Great and fun pics as always.
Happy Halloween, Shamu!
ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
October 30, 2015 at 3:13 AM

Que show de imagens sempre arrasando amei, bom final de semana.
Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

Reply
avatar
November 1, 2015 at 9:30 PM

Yeah, I remember these tights from Instagram, a very impressive colour! Nice photos, love that bright cardigan and I would not mind to get the Chinese cat into my collection!

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.