Monday, November 2, 2015

Views / Vistas

An open mind, a loving, honest heart, a soul that sees beauty where few can ; these are who I seek. Oh and bonus points if you wear tights often  /  Una mente abierta, un corazón honesto amoroso, un alma que ve la belleza donde pocos pueden; éstos son los que busco. Ah, y puntos de bonificación si usted usa medias de frecuencia


Welcome and hello!  Today I am looking to the sky, bringing some of my recent pictures of it and the words they inspired from me.  I hope you find some use from them, even if only a gentle pause in your day.

Bienvenidos y hola! Hoy estoy mirando para el cielo, con lo que algunos de mis últimos cuadros de él y las palabras que inspiraron a mí. Espero que encuentre algún uso de ellos, aunque sólo sea una pausa suave en su día.


How do I know what I mean to you?  /  ¿Cómo sé lo que quiero decir a usted?


At some point will the world become too distracted for true love to ever exist?  /  En algún momento tendrá el mundo a ser demasiado distraído para el amor verdadero para siempre existen?
The choices that scare you the most lead to memories you cherish the best  /  Las opciones que te asustan los más ventaja a los recuerdos que atesoran el mejor

Sadness is a symptom of something missing in your life/  Find it.  /  La tristeza es un síntoma de algo que falta en su vida. Encuéntralo.

A battle we fight every day, the battle that shapes the Earth  /  Una batalla que luchamos todos los días, la batalla que da forma a la Tierra
I appreciate all the very interesting comments on my scary movie post.  I am not a big fan of them myself, only certain ones impress me and I am completely done with all the gore and blood stuff.  Even watching "The Walking Dead" I speed through the zombie portions :)  It is always the underlying meaning I pay attention to, just like with everything else in life.  Thank you for your visit and I leave you with a picture of Buddy offering each of you little cat hugs to brighten you day.  Meow :XD

Agradezco todos los comentarios muy interesantes en mi puesto de película de terror. No soy un gran fan de ellos yo mismo, solamente a algunos que me impresionan y estoy completamente terminado con todo el material de gore y la sangre. Incluso viendo "The Walking Dead" Yo velocidad a través de las partes zombie :) Siempre es el significado subyacente Presto atención a, al igual que con todo lo demás en la vida. Gracias por su visita y os dejo con una foto del compinche que ofrece cada uno de ustedes pequeños abrazos gato para aclarar que día. Maullido: XD

Hugs Hugs Hugs

Share

Related Post

Views / Vistas
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

54 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 12:41 AM

These photos are really fantastic!
Kisses

www.angelswearheels.com

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 12:47 AM

Meow haha, I love everything you write, you inspire me but at the same time (sorry for this word) but I envy your writing skills, man wish I could write like that,Bing.

www.bingyourstyle.com

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 1:20 AM

Hey Buddy, Hugs Hugs Hugs back you adorable cat ;-D! Beautiful photos of the skies! Have a lovely week Shamu and Buddy! xxx

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 2:27 AM

Świetny blog, na pewno będę tu częściej zaglądała!:)
Zaobserwuj mnie a ja odwdzięczę sie tym samym!
MÓJ♠

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 2:38 AM

bonus points for wearing tights? that one got me laughing.
wonderful photos and thoughts...virtual xoxo to Buddy!

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 2:47 AM

Great views
kiss
new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2015/10/das-was-bleit.html

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 3:16 AM

great shots, very scenic and soothing.
New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin
✿FaceBook

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 4:01 AM

Beautiful photos and the captions with it! Hugs for you and buddy! I hope Glenn's alive lol.

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 5:53 AM

Thank you for the hugs, Buddy! Beautiful photos, and beautiful meaningful words, dear friend. I watched one of the movies from your list yesterday, the Event Horizon. A mixture of science fiction (the genre I really like) with horror. Guess what? Was not scared a bit, hehehe...

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 8:27 AM

This view are amazing! !! Wonderful pics
Kiss Kiss
Admaiorasemper.website

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 8:56 AM

I enjoyed this post a lot. Great job!

xoxo;
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 9:55 AM


Love your post, great content!

Only 7 MORE MONDAYS till CHRISTMAS!!

MyLyfeMyStory

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 12:58 PM

Hello, Shamu!
Beautiful clouds and amazing post!
Buddy is great))

ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 1:28 PM

Such a cute cat <3 so adorable
www.elegant365.com

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 7:20 PM

That is so sweet sweet, my friend! These words I find inside my heart. They tell me to share them and so I do.

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 7:21 PM

Thank you so much!! And to you and yours as well :) xoxo

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 7:22 PM

Haha well thank you! Yes my heart writes these for me but sometimes other parts get a word or two in as well ;)

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 7:23 PM

So glad you liked it!! Thanks :)

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 7:24 PM

Glenn is zombie chow. Unless those were actually doctors disguised as undead giving him a very thorough checkup :) Thanks dear!

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 7:25 PM

Well look who is so tough and brave ;)P The eyes? That spehere? The captain's log video? None of it even tingled a bit of a chill? That one freaked me out just seeing some pictures from it while I did my blog post :) You have nerves of steel :)

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 7:26 PM

Many kisses and thanks dear :)

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 7:26 PM

That is so kind! Thank you :)

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 7:27 PM

Buddy says the same about you, dear :) Thanks so much!

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2015 at 7:27 PM

Big kisses and thanks to you, dear :)

Reply
avatar
November 4, 2015 at 12:28 AM

have a nice day!

http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

Reply
avatar
November 4, 2015 at 6:31 AM

so nice!!


http://amandachic.com/
https://instagram.com/amandachic_official/

Reply
avatar
November 4, 2015 at 8:34 AM

I love this dear!

** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


xoxo;
BEAUTYEDITER.COM

Reply
avatar
November 4, 2015 at 9:54 AM

Amazing post and thank you so much for all your support!!

MyLyfeMyStory

Reply
avatar
November 4, 2015 at 1:59 PM

Hi dear
Amazing post, love this pictures
So wonderful
xoxo

Reply
avatar
November 4, 2015 at 3:01 PM

Amazing photos. Although I may have to disagree with some of your thoughts. hahaha :) :)

Reply
avatar
November 4, 2015 at 4:07 PM

I'm surprised you post about horror movies if you don't like them. I cannot stand them and won't even attempt to watch them now. I was tricked into watching 'I am legion' a while back and I hated it! I felt really scared when I went to sleep that night.
Buddy looks pretty cool here. The cloudscapes are looking rather marvellous- are there filters on there?

Reply
avatar
November 4, 2015 at 7:43 PM

Very sweet! Thank you dear!!

Reply
avatar
November 4, 2015 at 7:44 PM

And thank you my lovely friend :)

Reply
avatar
November 4, 2015 at 7:45 PM

Thanks so much, gorgeous! xoxo

Reply
avatar
November 4, 2015 at 7:45 PM

Haha you just dont like the tights one :)P

Reply
avatar
November 4, 2015 at 7:47 PM

Filters upon filters :) Actually every tool in my Instagram box I apply until they look the way I like. As for horror movies, I treat them like any other genre. If one catches my attention, I will take a look. But for the most part this is a category that is rarely done well.

Reply
avatar
November 5, 2015 at 8:09 AM

the pictures are so beautiful
Buddy is so adorable

Reply
avatar
November 6, 2015 at 10:04 PM

the last photo sky photo has a great part for me, my friend Shamu..because it looks like the flag of my country, Philippines...

Sadness is a symptom of something missing in your life/ Find it-- i love this quote so much...
http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
November 22, 2015 at 3:14 PM

Beautiful photos!
WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.