Sunday, January 10, 2016

Scenes and Green / Escenas y Verdes


Hello lovely people, sweet and wonderful friends!  Today I am offering up another assortment of some of the favorite Instagram pictures from my gallery.  I hope you enjoy :)

Hola amigos gente encantadora, dulce y maravilloso! Hoy estoy ofreciendo otro surtido de algunas de las imágenes favoritas de Instagram de mi galería. Espero que te guste :)








Thank you for the nice words on the adventures of Buddy!  And a special thank you to those of you who said such nice things responding to the post before it.  Those few who were so accepting and sweet were the reason the thank you was there in the first place.  If any of you missed it, please check it out.  I hope your week starts off wonderfully.  I am taking things day by day, one step in front of the other, and trusting the path will lead me where I need to be.  Big, warm, loving hugs for each of you!!

Gracias por las palabras bonitas sobre las aventuras de Buddy! Y un agradecimiento especial a aquellos de ustedes que dijo esas cosas bonitas que respondieron al mensaje antes de ella. Los pocos que se lo acepta y dulce eran el motivo del agradecimiento estaba allí en el primer lugar. Si alguno de ustedes lo perdiste, lo comprobamos por favor hacia fuera. Espero que su semana comienza maravillosamente. Me estoy tomando las cosas día a día, un paso por delante de la otra, y confiando en el camino me llevará donde tengo que estar. Grandes, cálidos y amorosos abrazos para cada uno de ustedes !!


Share

Related Post

Scenes and Green / Escenas y Verdes
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

49 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
January 11, 2016 at 7:50 AM

Love this!


** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


NEW POST: Ever Bilena Advance Blush and Bronzer Duo Palette Review and Swatches

Reply
avatar
January 11, 2016 at 2:01 PM

The bag (the green monster with the teeth) is very cute :-). Your tights are beautiful, such patterns are so nice!

Reply
avatar
January 11, 2016 at 2:07 PM

great insta photos...I think the green tights are a definite fav this time!

Reply
avatar
January 11, 2016 at 8:37 PM

You are so sweet, dear. I really appreciate it!

Reply
avatar
January 11, 2016 at 8:40 PM

That is so kind of you! I do love sharing them and nice words like that are why :)

Reply
avatar
January 12, 2016 at 2:44 AM

Oh, these tights are amazing! Seeing the photo of your legs in them made me forget all the other photos I've seen in this post. These are one of my favourite, so beautiful and sexy!

Reply
avatar
January 12, 2016 at 3:44 AM

YOU ARE ARE ALWAYS SO CURIOUS AND FUNNY!!
HAVE A NICE DAY
www.agoprime.it

Reply
avatar
January 12, 2016 at 6:27 AM

Amigo você é super hilário imagens maravilhosas amei,
tenha uma semana abençoada.
Novo vídeo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WflDsh0kjCo
Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

Reply
avatar
January 12, 2016 at 11:48 AM

Great pictures,i love the leggings they are pretty

Reply
avatar
January 12, 2016 at 3:12 PM

Nice pics. That bear looks pretty scary hahaha. :)

Reply
avatar
January 12, 2016 at 8:27 PM

Wow, thank you SO much, dear!!!! That is so wonderful to read, I really appreciate it! You made my night ;)

Reply
avatar
January 12, 2016 at 8:28 PM

Thank you sweetie and you too :)

Reply
avatar
January 12, 2016 at 8:28 PM

Very kind of you! Thanks cutie :)

Reply
avatar
January 12, 2016 at 8:29 PM

Would love to see you in them :) Thanks so much, dear!

Reply
avatar
January 12, 2016 at 8:30 PM

That's my homie, Grizzles. He a'ight :) Thanks dear!

Reply
avatar
January 13, 2016 at 5:46 AM

Passando para ti desejar um bom dia
Video Novo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WflDsh0kjCo
Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

Reply
avatar
January 13, 2016 at 6:08 AM

wow, that monster bag...
wishing you a lovely evening
http://www.theitalianglam.com/

Reply
avatar
January 13, 2016 at 8:18 AM

Great post :)
love it
kiss

new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2016/01/2016-goals.html

Reply
avatar
January 13, 2016 at 12:42 PM

There are some cute things here! Nice red top Shamu and I like the menacing bear behind you! The monster bag is rather sweet and all those goofy alien toys are rather adorable! I hope your home living situation will be ok. I'm not sure if you get comments when I reply to blog comments but I really hope you find somewhere!

Reply
avatar
January 13, 2016 at 2:26 PM

I love green the tights ! So fierce ! I actually love green in general, maybe because I am a tree ? :-) Love, Groot

Fashion and Cookies - fashion blog

Reply
avatar
January 13, 2016 at 8:34 PM

Oh thank you lovely :) So kind!

Reply
avatar
January 13, 2016 at 8:35 PM

Many thanks and kisses for you, dear :)

Reply
avatar
January 13, 2016 at 8:35 PM

You too, cutie! Take care :)

Reply
avatar
January 13, 2016 at 8:37 PM

That bear is Grizzles, he is really quite sweet once he stops trying to eat you. And thanks for the very caring words, dear. Sadly being potentially homeless has been falling second in my list of concerns the last couple weeks, but I do trust both things will work themselves out. I appreciate your compassion, dear.

Reply
avatar
January 13, 2016 at 8:38 PM

Yes we need to get those cute Groot legs in some neon tights right away, dear :) Such a pretty plant you are!

Reply
avatar
January 14, 2016 at 12:12 AM

you have a very unique collections my friend..that means you are unique as well.it takes a person to understand your art..keep it up..

http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
January 14, 2016 at 3:23 AM

wow, the lacy tights! I love that big house!

Reply
avatar
January 14, 2016 at 7:18 PM

I like that word, unique :) Thank you sweetie!

Reply
avatar
January 14, 2016 at 7:18 PM

Thanks so much, dear!! You are too kind :)

Reply
avatar
January 16, 2016 at 6:49 AM

love it, so cool this post!!

http://amandachic.com/
https://instagram.com/amandachic_official/

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.