Thursday, January 28, 2016

Sights Abound / Monumentos Abundar


Hello lovely and welcome!  Today a simple picture post with images pulled from my Instagram page.  I have so much fun there, it is like a whole community for me.  And I am so happy to share it with some of you :)  I hope you enjoy the selection today!

Hola preciosa y bienvenidos! Hoy en día un sencillo mensaje de imagen con imágenes sacó de mi página de Instagram. Tengo tanta diversión allí, es como una comunidad entera para mí. Y estoy tan feliz de compartir con algunos de ustedes :) Espero que disfruten de la selección hoy!








Thank you for all the sweet comments on my last poem!  It was fun to write and, as you can see above, I wrote it about an area I am very familiar with.  Perhaps one or two of you will someday join the crew too :)  Leaving you with a shot of my very favorite tights and sending many hugs and wishes of happiness your way!  Never forget how amazing you are :)

Gracias por todos los comentarios dulces en mi último poema usted! Fue divertido de escribir y, como se puede ver arriba, escribí sobre un área que estoy muy familiarizado. Tal vez uno o dos de ustedes algún día unirse a la tripulación también :) dejándole con un tiro de mis medias muy favorito y enviar muchos abrazos y deseos de felicidad a su manera! Nunca olvides lo increíble que eres :)

Explore yourself to find what feels wonderful, enjoy the journey  /  Explora ti mismo para encontrar lo que se siente maravilloso, disfrutar del viaje

Share

Related Post

Sights Abound / Monumentos Abundar
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

20 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
January 29, 2016 at 3:59 AM

Oh, those shorts would look great with my "don't be crabby" tshirt, haha. Lovely selection, dear. Nice to see those tights again!

Reply
avatar
January 29, 2016 at 5:31 AM

Great photos :) the shorts are funny
haha
kiss

NP: http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2016/01/the-right-lingerie_29.html

Reply
avatar
January 29, 2016 at 5:37 AM

Amazing photos SHamu! So glad you had a wonderful time! and hey I need that amazing cup! ahahah perfect for me!!!! lol

love lots,
Tin

mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
January 29, 2016 at 8:06 AM

Postagem maravilhosa amei como sempre arrasando, bom final de semana.
Meu Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apP6eHn5PlI
Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

Reply
avatar
January 29, 2016 at 9:13 AM

Love your post, great content!

Thanks for the support, I deeply appreciate it!!

MyLyfeMyStory

Reply
avatar
January 29, 2016 at 9:21 AM

Have a nice weekend dear!
Kiss
Martina
http://www.pinkbubbles.it
NEW POST

Reply
avatar
January 29, 2016 at 9:34 AM

Funny and colorful pics!^^
2nd is my fav! :)
xxx
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

Reply
avatar
January 29, 2016 at 10:06 AM

those white tights are awesome...and you remind me of a ballet dancer in that last photo:)

all the photos are really lovely!

Reply
avatar
January 30, 2016 at 2:52 AM

Lovely post)) Maybe we could follow each other on GFC?
If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
Let me know with a comment on my Blog pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
January 31, 2016 at 4:38 AM

Hi dear
Oh great, the first phrase is so funny
And love those crab shorts
xoxo

Reply
avatar
January 31, 2016 at 7:45 AM

Cute pics!
Have a nice week!
Photographer Gil Zetbase
http://www.gilzetbase.com/

Reply
avatar
January 31, 2016 at 8:05 AM

So pretty and colorful items! Hope you had a lovely weekend, dear friend!

xoxo
https://voxofvanity.wordpress.com/

Reply
avatar
January 31, 2016 at 2:07 PM

Oooh, I like the crab shorts!!! And the funfair ride is so pretty!!

Reply
avatar
January 31, 2016 at 4:09 PM

Nice pics. The one with the signposts is great. :)

Reply
avatar
February 2, 2016 at 12:23 AM

Thank you always for the kind positive words, and you are amazing too,xoxo BING.

www.bingyourstyle.com

Reply
avatar
February 5, 2016 at 2:36 AM

love the second picture here my friend, Shamu..sooo "gwapo"

http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.