Saturday, March 12, 2016

A Few Views / Alcune Visualizzazioni / Unas Vistas



Greetings beautiful and welcome!  Today as simple picture post as your host is not feeling so well today, very low energy.  But I just had to share something because I miss you all so much.  Hope you enjoy this wild and wacky mix :)

Saludos y bienvenidos hermosa! Hoy tan simple mensaje de imagen como su anfitrión no se siente tan bien hoy, muy bajo consumo de energía. Pero yo sólo tenía que compartir algo porque echo de menos a todos tanto. Espero que disfruten de este salvaje y loco :) mezcla

Saluti bello e benvenuto! Oggi come un semplice post immagine come il vostro ospite non si sente così bene oggi, molto bassa energia. Ma ho appena dovuto condividere qualcosa perché mi manchi tutti così tanto. Auguriamo che questo selvaggio e mix stravagante :)










Thank you for all the wonderful words on my last poem.  It was so very fun to write and, yes, I even managed to put some tights in there too.  Tights make everything better, just like pizza and Marvel movies.  Speaking of tights, leaving you today with some dots that I hope hit the spot for you :)

Gracias por todas las maravillosas palabras en mi último poema usted. Fue muy divertido de escribir y, sí, incluso me las arreglé para poner unas medias de allí también. Medias hacen todo mejor, al igual que la pizza y películas de Marvel. Hablando de medias, dejándole hoy con algunos puntos que espero que dio en el clavo para ti :)

Grazie per tutte le meravigliose parole sulla mia ultima poesia. E 'stato così molto divertente da scrivere e, sì, ho anche riuscito a mettere un po' collant troppo in là. Collant fare tutto meglio, proprio come la pizza e film Marvel. Parlando di collant, lasciando alcuni punti con voi oggi mi auguro che ha colpito il posto per voi :)


Share

Related Post

A Few Views / Alcune Visualizzazioni / Unas Vistas
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

36 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
March 12, 2016 at 9:52 PM

The Al Cat-pone photo has made my day! :) Hope you will feel your usual self soon dear friend! Those polka dot tights against the blue tshirt - what a pleasant combination!

Reply
avatar
March 12, 2016 at 11:32 PM

That sweet balls look delicious, good for the sugar level. The printed briefs are cute but it's no cuter than your plum polka tights.

Reply
avatar
March 13, 2016 at 12:06 AM

hope you get your energy back, my dear friend...
happy Sunday
http://www.theitalianglam.com/

Reply
avatar
March 13, 2016 at 5:20 AM

This is absolutely amazing! I’m obsessed. Have an amazing new week. :)

Style For Mankind
Facebook
Bloglovin

Reply
avatar
March 13, 2016 at 7:15 AM

Awww have a wonderful week ahead Shamu!!! P.S I love that shirt! I want it for myself so much ahahaha sexy legs you got!!!

love lots,
Tin

mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
March 13, 2016 at 8:41 AM

Very nice pics, as always! The sweets look very yummy :) Have a wonderful spring, dear friend!

xoxo,
Andraxela
https://voxofvanity.wordpress.com/2016/03/13/roses-crochet-dress/

Reply
avatar
March 13, 2016 at 8:41 AM

the tights are so pretty,very beautiful
Great pictures too,hope you energy is up now
Cheers

Reply
avatar
March 13, 2016 at 8:50 AM

Wonderful post darling! Have a lovely week! xx


Vildana from :
http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/03/the-liebster-award.html
http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/03/why-am-i-void.html

Reply
avatar
March 13, 2016 at 9:48 AM

Such a lovely post! Thanks for sharing)

my blog | f4f

Reply
avatar
March 13, 2016 at 10:33 AM

I hope you will feel better soon Shamu. I think it may be the Spring...the change of season can leave us with a lack of energy. I'm feeling quite tired myself. I've taken upon myself to start studying some new and I think I may have chosen a wrong time...I feel like my head is going to explode.

Anyway, I love your mix...great photos...I have 3 fav ones: that selfie, gansta cat and naturally the polka dots tights! killer legs!

Reply
avatar
March 13, 2016 at 12:09 PM

Hi dear
Great selection, interesting and funny details
Love that first star wars tee
xoxo

Reply
avatar
March 13, 2016 at 2:58 PM

Hola Rick, estas fotos son preciosas.
Me encantaron. Feliz semana
un beso
Maggie
Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog

Reply
avatar
March 14, 2016 at 10:34 AM

Great post doll, love the pics!

Alice Cerea,
babywhatsup.com

Reply
avatar
March 14, 2016 at 10:49 AM

I hope you feel better soon, maybe all you need is just some rest! :)
Your pics are always so funny and original, I really enjoyed them all!
xxx
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

Reply
avatar
March 14, 2016 at 2:58 PM

Hola mi querido Rick, me encanta que ahora escribas en italiano también
un dulce beso
Maggie D.
Fashion Blog Maggie Dallospedale fashion diary

Reply
avatar
March 14, 2016 at 4:03 PM

Cut pics., especially Al-Cat-Pone. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my Toks the Brand post. :) :)

Reply
avatar
March 14, 2016 at 10:56 PM

the pics are so colourful, love the quirky underpants , so cute.
New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin
✿FaceBook

Reply
avatar
March 15, 2016 at 5:07 AM

All the photos look amazing SHamu! ANd oh! I love the photo saying "Love will find a way", :) Love will indeed find a way :) I always love reading your poem, it made me realize how I miss writing poems, I used to write before but I don't know If I can still write. :) I'll try :) Have a great week ahead Shamu! :)

xx
Rica | www.sassycebuannachic.com

Reply
avatar
March 15, 2016 at 8:33 AM

Stunning post and very nice

Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!!

MyLyfeMyStory

Reply
avatar
March 15, 2016 at 9:32 AM

Great blog you have, stay inspired!


xoxo,

www.fashionerza.com

I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

Reply
avatar
March 15, 2016 at 10:53 AM

I hope you'll feel better soon, my dear friend!Your photos are always nice and funny :-)
Kisses
Paola ♡
PollywoodbyPaolaFratus

Reply
avatar
March 16, 2016 at 6:18 AM

I am so jealous of your selfie with Chewbecca ! Hope you feel ok soon my friend, many kisses ! Groot

Fashion and Cookies - fashion and beauty blog

Reply
avatar
March 16, 2016 at 9:10 AM

Love your post, great content! Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!! Have a great weekend!!

MyLyfeMyStory

Reply
avatar
March 16, 2016 at 11:59 PM

I hope you are fine my friend. I love your new lay out so clean and polished. As usual, I love your photo in tights.May God bless you..xoxo

http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
March 17, 2016 at 12:12 AM

take care my friend, Shamu..

http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
March 17, 2016 at 6:53 AM

Great post dear!
Kisses
Martina
NEW POST
www.pinkbubbles.it

Reply
avatar
March 17, 2016 at 7:36 AM

wow, a new layout.......I love it shamu! it looks so professional.

Reply
avatar
March 17, 2016 at 8:27 AM

Love your post!!

I am glad you enjoyed reading my Toronto Fashion Week posts.

Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!!

MyLyfeMyStory


Reply
avatar
March 17, 2016 at 10:33 AM

Great post as usual
your blog is pretty nice now
kiss
new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2016/03/newchic-wishlist.html

Reply
avatar
March 17, 2016 at 11:37 AM

These look so cute!! Nice post! :)

New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG

Reply
avatar
March 19, 2016 at 4:05 PM

A squirrel on a moped just makes my day! Hmmm, would make a good brooch!

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.