Sunday, February 16, 2014

Puzzle Peace / Rompecabezas Paz



A puzzle
Seven billion pieces strong
Where do I fit in?
Where do I belong?

For my shape
Is odd
Not appearing to fit
Many places.

Few times
Picked up
By those
Who tried their worst
To cut of the edges
They did not appreciate
To force me
To be a piece
They wanted me to be.

And when they became bored
Tossed back to the pile
Worn around the edges
Bent
Left
Until pulled once more.

And when I became awake
Tossed my self hatred
Wore my true shape
Boldly
Living
Unwilling to be their toy.

And now I shyly seek
Spots my piece pertains
Where my loving self
Harmonizes
Shines
Unwelcome never more.

No one can truly know
What they seek
Until they find it
No one ever finds
Unless they seek.

No life can ever grow
Reach its peak
Until love binds it
No life lives unbound
Without becoming weak.


Un rompecabezas
7 billones piezas fuertes
¿Dónde encajo yo?
¿Dónde pertenezco?

Para mi forma
Es raro
No aparece caber
Muchos lugares.

Pocas veces
Recogió
Por ésos
Quien intentó su peor
Para el corte de los bordes
No apreció
Para obligarme
Al ser una pieza
Querían ser.

Y cuando llegaron a ser aburridos
Tiró a la pila
Usado alrededor de los bordes
Bent
Izquierda
Hasta que sacó una vez más.

Y cuando me convertí en despierto
Tiró mi odio del uno mismo
Llevaba mi forma verdadera
Audazmente
Vivir
Dispuestos a ser su juguete.

Y ahora busco tímidamente
Manchas que mi pieza pertenece
Donde mi amor del uno mismo
Armoniza
Brilla
Desagradable nunca más.

Nadie puede saber verdaderamente
Lo que buscan
Hasta que lo encuentren
Nadie descubre
A menos que ellos buscan.

Ninguna vida puede crecer
Alcanzar su pico
Hasta que el amor lo ata
Ninguna vida vida desatada
Sin llegar a ser débil.





Share

Related Post

Puzzle Peace / Rompecabezas Paz
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

26 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
February 17, 2014 at 1:05 AM

Thanks a lot for your sweet comment on my blog!! I'm following you now on gfc, bloglovin, google+, twitter and instagram!! Hope you will follow me back on all!! :)

Keep in touch
Charu
http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

Reply
avatar
February 17, 2014 at 6:00 AM

Nice poem and soooo true. Never be what people want you to be, always be YOU!!!

Reply
avatar
February 17, 2014 at 6:30 AM

Another precious poem! Every word is true. You are just fantastic and never be what this world want to be....
Love, love it and always want to read your wonderful poems! Have a nice Monday Sham <3

Reply
avatar
February 17, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Of course I will, dear. With a cool blog like yours the more place to follow the better :)

Reply
avatar
February 17, 2014 at 11:51 AM

You wrote a little poem their yourself, sweetie :) Thanks so much for the encouragement. Means very much to me!

Reply
avatar
February 17, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Thank you so much, lovely one! That is wonderful of you to say. Kind words like that make me know that being myself is a good choice :)

Reply
avatar
February 17, 2014 at 2:11 PM

Hi dear friend :)
Great words, sometimes I feel a little out of the world, like I don't have any place where I belong.
xoxo

Reply
avatar
February 17, 2014 at 5:03 PM

Qué palabras tan maravillosas, que versos tan bonitos. Me encanta leer tus poemas. Siempre te lo digo en inglés, idioma que hablo aún un poco mal, pero me apetecía decírtelo en español: eres un artista!!!

www.omelocotton.com

Reply
avatar
February 17, 2014 at 8:52 PM

Thank you so much for your visit :)

Reply
avatar
February 17, 2014 at 8:53 PM

Ah, that seems impossible to me. With your sweetness and kind heart I would think you belonged everywhere. In any case, you always have a place you belong with me, sweet friend :) xoxo

Reply
avatar
February 17, 2014 at 8:55 PM

Muchas gracias, dulce, encantadora. Eso significa mucho para mí. Amable!!! Te amo a querido amigo :)

Reply
avatar
February 17, 2014 at 11:02 PM

Muy inspirador, pero algo triste. Eres un poeta bohemio.

Reply
avatar
February 18, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Que bonito!!! son unos verso preciosos.
Un beso

Reply
avatar
February 18, 2014 at 12:49 PM

perfect doll
www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

Reply
avatar
February 19, 2014 at 12:13 PM

very lovely words as always! i think everyone can relate to this poem...

visit my blog ^_^
www.LuchLuchCraft.com
My online store ^_^
www.LuchLuchCake.com
www.TokoLuchLuchCraft.biz

Reply
avatar
February 19, 2014 at 4:39 PM

Love this, it combines 2 of my favourite things; puzzles and poetry.

Krissie x - http://pearlsofstyle.blogspot.com.au

Reply
avatar
February 19, 2014 at 5:08 PM

Una entrada muy ingeniosa, excelente!
Llego a tu sitio por intermedio de google +, si me permites me quedo para seguirte!
Besos.

http://sombriabelleza.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
February 19, 2014 at 9:56 PM

Es muy amable. Tan un hermoso comentario :)

Reply
avatar
February 19, 2014 at 9:57 PM

Gracias tanto, hermosa dama! Eres tan amable conmigo :)

Reply
avatar
February 19, 2014 at 9:57 PM

Thank you so much, gorgeous :)

Reply
avatar
February 19, 2014 at 9:58 PM

That is so nice of you! Thank so much, sweetie :)

Reply
avatar
February 19, 2014 at 9:58 PM

Thank you so much for visiting and reading :)

Reply
avatar
February 19, 2014 at 9:59 PM

That is so awesome. Accidental target marketing :) So glad you enjoyed it. Thanks so much!

Reply
avatar
February 19, 2014 at 10:00 PM

Muchas gracias, querida. También sigo tu blog encantador. Muy dulce :)

Reply
avatar
February 21, 2014 at 3:23 AM

Shamu-bright! You brighten my day with this lovely poetry! I hope that your life reaches its peak with that love that binds! something for all of us to aspire to x

Reply
avatar
February 23, 2014 at 7:54 PM

That is so wonderful to read, darling lady :) You are so sweet to share such lovely thoughts. Thank you SO much :)

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.