Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Catsnaps

 
Some shots of my kitteh Miss California "Callie" Pickles (featured above) and the feline of my ladyfriend, Buddy (occasionally Boudreau--featured below.)

 He's not just at cat, he's a cat on the ledge.
 
Amazing what you can get delivered these days.

 Profile in cattage.
 
 In your (furry) face.
 
 Relaxed and alert all at once.
 
 Giant cat is really not giant.
 
 Pensive puss.
 
 
Buddy thanks you for visiting with a hearty "How you doin'?"


Share

Related Post

Catsnaps
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

8 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
April 25, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Great photos. Thanks so much for your visits and comments
xoxo

Reply
avatar
April 27, 2013 at 10:43 PM

haha this reminds me of my cat! I like the last one! :)

love, polly

Reply
avatar
April 28, 2013 at 8:59 PM

So glad you enjoyed them and thanks so much for following me. That's quite wonderful of you :) Tell your feline hi for me.

Reply
avatar
April 30, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Im not even certain how I stumbled upon your blog but that last pic of buddy convinced me I must return. I am also a tights girl.Not to mention my super hero fetish. THis place is my kinda town.

Reply
avatar
April 30, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Indeed, I think you will feel right at home here and I am SO happy to have you visit and follow me too. That is like cool with whip cream on top :)

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.