Thursday, October 31, 2013

Insta-Ween


Hello to you, wonderful one, and welcome to another sharing of some of my fave photos from the Gram of Insta.  Above you see Buddy doing his Patrick Stewart/Captain Piccard impersonation.  Doesn't he just look ready to snap off a "make it so, number one"?


As noted in last post, I recently had occasion to travel to the Windy City of Chicago.  Here is a second shot I had from downtown.



Of course downtown Indianapolis has many wonders to behold all its own.  The first shot was my homage to the first episode of the new season of The Walking Dead and the second, as odd is this may seem, is a concert and theater venue where big musical acts and Broadway plays perform.  It is very old and very elegant.


Fashion is always well-featured on my page.  The above 3 were ones that especially intrigued me recently.  First is that all-American shirt, then those very mod and chic shiny pants and finally the Word Up shirt which made me smile.  I haven't heard anyone say Word Up for quite some time so that was a nice touch of nostalgia.



Another regular category is, of course, tights.  Just so into both these colors and that bottom pair is such an amazing pattern.



A couple of ultra-random glam shots.  The flowers I found in Chicago and the mirror in Pier 1.  A very sweet follower commented that the real jewel was the one in the mirror which meant quite a bit to me.  I am so often so invisible to people it really touches me when someone actually "sees" me.  I know, I am a sap but I am OK with that :)

And now....for the grand finale...animals small and large (OK so they are all small but "animals small and small" seemed a bit lacking) and well as a few more peeks at yours truly.


Buddy selling vitamins


Jingle Gibbs, tiny canine, face licker.


Callie ready for bedtime.



My sword and I.  My 25-year companion.

So there you have it.  Hope one or some of these made you smile.  Very cool of you to drop by, I thank you so much for doing so.  Wishing you the best of the rest of your week, happiness and love and a heart full of peace.  Always remember I am here if you need me :)  Oh, and Buddy says he is also available if needed :x)

We're ready to believe you!

Share

Related Post

Insta-Ween
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

25 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
November 1, 2013 at 1:55 PM

this facelicker is damn cute !
(I melt in front of any dog !)

Reply
avatar
November 1, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Thank so much, dear. I will let them know your kind words :)

Reply
avatar
November 1, 2013 at 8:14 PM

But no sniffing, right :) Being a dog is so much simpler :) Thanks for stopping by, gorgeous!

Reply
avatar
Jo
November 2, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Buddy once again endorse.
I didn't know you had a dog! So how many pets and what pets do you have currently? I often see Buddy around. The sword! I'm sure it could be made into a movie.

Reply
avatar
November 2, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Ha, oh yes, that would be quite a movie. But only if they get Brad Pitt to play me. Maybe they could just work it into Oceans 14. I have 1 cat (Callie) and 2 guinea pigs (Petey and Alfie) and my ladyfriend has 1 cat (Buddy.) Its quite a menagerie.

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2013 at 5:16 AM

Hi dear!
NIice pictures, your insta post are always super interesting :)
Love your cat!
xoxo

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2013 at 4:11 PM

are you sure that sword has nothing to do with Buddy missing an ear?

Reply
avatar
November 3, 2013 at 7:31 PM

that nice jewelry-like mirror :)

lavinajampit.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
November 4, 2013 at 3:00 AM

I really like your pics! I love Buddy and another dogs!! I really like your perspective when you see things

Reply
avatar
November 4, 2013 at 4:16 AM

Love the pics of Buddy and the other pets.

Reply
avatar
November 5, 2013 at 2:58 AM

cute purple flowers!
mary2be.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
November 5, 2013 at 11:58 AM

love the pix and im also a cat owner!

Invite you to enter my giveaway with DresSale here

visit my blog ^_^
www.LuchLuchCraft.com
My online store ^_^
www.TokoLuchLuchCraft.biz

Reply
avatar
November 6, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Thank you lovely one. He loves you too :x)

Reply
avatar
November 6, 2013 at 11:55 AM This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
November 6, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Would look great in your cute room :)

Reply
avatar
November 6, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Buddy's ear? No. My left ring finger? Oh, maybe :)

Reply
avatar
November 6, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Thank you so much sweetie. Always love seeing gorgeous you too :)

Reply
avatar
November 6, 2013 at 11:58 AM

So glad you liked them. Beauty knows beauty :)

Reply
avatar
November 6, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Thanks so much, dear. Hope to see your kitty soon :x)

Reply
avatar
November 9, 2013 at 1:19 AM

The leather pants are perfectly!!

iramalvina.blogspot.com

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.