Monday, August 11, 2014

Island Time / Tiempo de Isla



Greetings my wonderful friends!  Very happy to you have you visit.  I am extremely exhausted today so I hope I do not spell anything wrong or forget a word.  I am fairly certain you would forgive me if I did though :)  Today I am showing pictures from the trip to a local amusement park, King's Island.  Above you will see one of the many roller coasters at the park, a picture taken from the Eiffel Tower.

Saludos mis maravillosos amigos! Muy feliz que tienes visita. Estoy muy exhausta hoy así que espero que no escribe nada malo ni olvidar ni una palabra. Estoy bastante seguro de que me perdonarías si hice aunque :) Hoy voy a mostrar fotos del viaje a un parque de atracciones local, Isla del rey. Por encima se verá una de las muchas montañas rusas en el parque, una foto tomada desde la Torre Eiffel.





While not THE Eiffel Tower, King's Island has one of their own, 1/3 the size :)  You ride a glass elevator 275 feet into the air and can walk around a platform which offers amazing views of the park.  For someone with a fear of heights, those pictures are taken stuck against the wall as far away from the railing and seemingly certain death as possible.  But I did go up it :)

Mientras no la Torre Eiffel, Isla del rey cuenta con uno de los suyos, 1/3 del tamaño :) Puede montar un ascensor de cristal 275 pies en el aire y puede caminar alrededor de una plataforma que ofrece increíbles vistas del parque. Para alguien que tiene miedo a las alturas, esas fotos son tomadas pegadas contra la pared lo más lejos posible de la barandilla y muerte aparentemente segura como sea posible. Pero me fui para arriba :)







Another thing I did outside my comfort zone was to ride a roller coaster, this one is called the Banshee.  This ride is quite a nightmare as it includes a Curved Drop, Dive Loop, Looping interacting with the lift, Zero-G-Roll, Batwing, Outside Loop, Spiral, In-Line-Roll, and Carousel. If none of that means much to you, perhaps just saying seven deadly inversions created by the mind of a madman will explain it :). But I rode it and boy was it not even at all fun. Those things just are not my bag.

Otra cosa que hice fuera de mi zona de confort era montarme en una montaña rusa, se llama el Banshee. Este paseo es una pesadilla como incluye una curva Drop, Dive Loop, Looping interactuando con el ascensor, Zero-G-Roll, alas de murciélago, bucle exterior, espiral, en-línea-Roll y carrusel. Si nada de eso significa mucho para ti, tal vez siete inversiones mortales creadas por la mente de un loco diciendo lo explicaré:). Pero me iba y chico fue incluso en absoluto no es divertido. Esas cosas no son sólo mi bolso.





My party, consisting of my girlfriend, her two teenage nephews and one of their cousins, mostly wanted to ride those flying contraptions of death all day, which left me by myself quite a bit of the day. It was a bit lonely and sad at times. This was a ride I got on alone. It is something like several couches stuck together dropped down a waterfall. And at the end it splashes all aboard with a fine mist. This ride I enjoyed quite a bit.


Mi partido, que consta de mi novia, sus dos sobrinos adolescentes y uno de sus primos, en su mayoría quería montar esas voladoras artilugios de muerte todo el día, que me dejó sola un poco del día. A veces era un poco solo y triste. Este fue un viaje que tengo en solo. Es algo así como varios sofás pegados juntos se dejó caer una cascada. Y al final lo salpica a bordo con una niebla fina. Este viaje que me ha gustado bastante.






While I was doing that, my party was waiting in line for this ride, the Invertigo coaster. It drags you up those towers in the first picture backwards (!!!!) and then rockets you through a series of turns and loops. I got some good pictures and videos of them on it.


Mientras yo estaba haciendo eso, mi partido estaba esperando en la línea de este paseo, la montaña rusa Invertigo. Se arrastra hasta las torres en la primera imagen hacia atrás ( !!!!) y los cohetes a través de una serie de vueltas y bucles. Me dieron algunas buenas fotografías y vídeos de ellos.








I then took off on my own to the water side of the park. It features every manner of water slide, a wave pool and many other fun things. I had only one ride in mind, the one I most wanted to do and had been looking forward to for a month, the Lazy River. On the Lazy River, you sit in a tube and a gentle current pushes you around a little stream filled with a variety of things designed to soak you. There are cannons of water people can fire at you from the shore, big buckets of water than fill and then randomly flip over dumping their contents, rapids, and my favorite, the giant mushroom that drenches all who approach. Only mushroom I like :)


Luego quité mi propia al lado del parque de agua. Dispone de todas las formas de tobogán, una piscina con olas y muchas otras divertidas las cosas. Tenía solamente un paseo en mente, la que más quería hacer y había estado esperando durante un mes, el río perezoso. En el río perezoso, te sientas en un tubo y una suave corriente empuja alrededor de un pequeño riachuelo llenado de una variedad de cosas diseñadas para absorberlo. Hay cañones de agua disparan desde la orilla, grandes baldes de agua que llena la gente y luego al azar vuelta volcar sus contenidos, rápidos y mi favorito, la seta gigante que empapa todo lo que se acercan. Seta sólo que me gusta :)



All in all it was a pretty good day. The sting of feeling lonely is difficult and I so very much wish I had a friend who enjoyed the goofy, fun rides I like instead of those rocketing sky riders. Kind of wistful tonight but glad I went. Oh, and I got sunburned pretty bad from way too many laps around the lazy river, but honestly that pain is pretty secondary. A very big thanks to you for stopping by the blog today. And thanks for all those amazing comments on my poem. You guys sure know how to make a guy feel good :)


En general fue un buen día. El aguijón de sentirse sola es difícil y deseo tanto que yo tenía un amigo que disfrutaron de los paseos de goofy, divertidos que me gusta en vez de esos riders disparados del cielo. Clase de melancólico esta noche pero me alegro de que fui. Ah y me queme con una mala decisión de demasiadas vueltas alrededor del río perezoso, pero honestamente ese dolor es bastante secundario. Un gran gracias a ti por la visita el blog de hoy. Y gracias por todos los comentarios sobre mi poema. Seguro que ustedes saben cómo me hacen sentir bien :)

A shirt that aplies to me :)  /  Estoy con pollo. Una camisa que ciertamente se aplica a mí :)

Share

Related Post

Island Time / Tiempo de Isla
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

34 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
August 11, 2014 at 10:41 PM

O h my God, such amazing pics, all pictures are beautiful! It's an interesting place to visit! Would love to visit such places, the Tee you have picked is very nice! Have a nice day <3

Reply
avatar
August 12, 2014 at 1:05 AM

Wowww me encantaria visitar esta isla, parece super divertido.
Una manera perfecta de regresar a ser niña por unos minutos ;)
La camisa es super simpatica.
Paso a desearte un feliz dia y agredecerte de corazón por cada mensaje hermoso que me escribes
Un beso
Maggie D.
The Indian Savage diary

Reply
avatar
August 12, 2014 at 3:40 AM

really nice pics of the place shamu boo :)

http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
August 12, 2014 at 6:12 AM

the lazy river very fun! :)
http://tr3ndygirl.com
have a nice day

Reply
avatar
August 12, 2014 at 7:47 AM

cute park!
mary2be.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
August 12, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Oh my! That Banshee even looks wicked in the pictures.It gives me jitters only to think about going on a ride inside it. You are brave!
Me too enjoys the water rides/slides et al the most. Wow you had so much fun! how nice!

Reply
avatar
August 13, 2014 at 10:43 AM

Hi dear
Oh great place, I love this kind of places, so amusing!
xoxo

Reply
avatar
August 13, 2014 at 5:05 PM

Waaaooo amazing pics !! Xoxoxo

Reply
avatar
August 14, 2014 at 1:08 AM

great post enjoy your holidays!
www.mrsnoone.it
kiss

Reply
avatar
August 14, 2014 at 2:57 AM

Hi handsome,
thank you so much for Kezzie's link. I'm so happy!!
Wishing you an adorable day
<3 <3 <3
Kisses
Maggie D.
The Indian Savage diary

Reply
avatar
August 14, 2014 at 7:44 AM

gorgeous!
thanks for your comment darling
http://tr3ndygirl.com
have a nice day

Reply
avatar
August 14, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Amazing pictures.such a lovely place
Cheers

Reply
avatar
August 14, 2014 at 11:33 AM

So interesting! Very beautiful pictures!
ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
August 14, 2014 at 12:55 PM

Marvellous photos! :)
/Madison
http://fashointalesblog.com

Reply
avatar
August 14, 2014 at 9:33 PM

Creo que te va a gustar mucho. Quizás podríamos viajar en el río lento juntos :) Muchas gracias querida! Besos :)

Reply
avatar
August 14, 2014 at 9:34 PM

I would advise riding the Banshee to only those who think riding in a clothes dryer sounds fun :)

Reply
avatar
August 14, 2014 at 9:34 PM

I bet you like those crazy rides too :) xoxo

Reply
avatar
August 14, 2014 at 9:35 PM

Thanks so much, cutie :) xoxoxo

Reply
avatar
August 14, 2014 at 9:35 PM

Thank you sweetie! Kisses :)

Reply
avatar
August 14, 2014 at 9:35 PM

Glad I could brighten your day, sweetie :) Kisses!!!

Reply
avatar
August 14, 2014 at 9:36 PM

You are so kind, dear. Thanks :)

Reply
avatar
August 14, 2014 at 9:36 PM

Very sweet of you! Thanks :)

Reply
avatar
August 15, 2014 at 4:18 AM

Fantastic photos and don't worry about being chicken, I'm just the same. There is NO WAY I would get on one of those crazy rides, they seem like death rides to me and why would I want to pay money to go through a bad time hahaha? The lazy river sound coo though, that I might actually like. xoxoxo

Reply
avatar
Jo
August 17, 2014 at 9:49 AM

Ooh... I learn something new about you today-- your fear of heights and how you dislike all these rides. Thanx for sharing your day with us. Ignore my PPS in my comment in the latest post.

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.