Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Spice of Life / Sal de la Vida



Greetings beautiful souls and weary travelers.  Welcome to All Things Bright and Lovely :)  Have a seat on the sofa, relax and let me get you a beverage.  Your presence here is not only welcome but a joyous occassion :)  Today I am featuring more random shots from my Instagram I think you might enjoy.  Have fun!

Saludos viajeros cansados y hermosas almas. ¡ Bienvenido a todas las cosas brillantes y encantadora :) Toma asiento en el sofá, relájese y déjeme darle una bebida. Su presencia aquí no sólo es bienvenida sino una ocasión feliz :) Hoy estoy presentando tiros más al azar de mi Instagram creo que podría disfrutar. ¡Que te diviertas!











A very special thank you to each of you who left me such kind comments on my last poem.  It was really written straight from the heart and I am glad some of you felt that.  This will probably be an essay or poem topic sometime soon, but I hope you all know that I am a safe place for you, someone who accepts you, appreciates you, encourages you and I am so happy for all of you who offer me the same.  You letting me be myself is powerful for me and exactly the reason I am here in the first place!  Big, warm, mostly appropriate hugs for each of you :)

Un gracias muy especial a cada uno de ustedes que me dejó tan amables comentarios sobre mi último poema. Realmente fue escrito directamente desde el corazón y me alegro de que algunos de ustedes sentían. Esto probablemente será un tema de ensayo o poema pronto, pero espero que todos ustedes saben que yo soy un lugar seguro para ti, alguien que te acepta, te aprecia, te anima y estoy tan feliz para todos los que me ofrecen lo mismo. Dejarme ser yo es poderosa para mí y exactamente la razón por la que estoy aquí en primer lugar! Abrazos grande, caliente, más apropiado para cada uno de ustedes :)


Share

Related Post

Spice of Life / Sal de la Vida
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

25 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
December 3, 2014 at 12:31 AM

A sweet post! We like visiting here. Sorry if I upset you at all, that wasn't my intention, I hate just leaving superficial comments on something that requires thought or understanding and I was trying to understand who was not getting you be you or shine so was merely trying to comprehend where or why you might be not getting response or any positive feedback from somebody. Many apologies if I brought to mind any frustration, it just sometimes seems to me like the blogging typr of world that we conform to is a girly clique some times.

Reply
avatar
December 3, 2014 at 3:40 AM

Sì, lo se muy bien! Todas tus palabras salen del corazon y es suficiente leer tus poemas para saberlo.
Me encanta la seleccion de fotos de hoy.
Un beso handsome
Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog

Reply
avatar
December 3, 2014 at 6:24 AM

love all the jeans :) Love this post..Keep In touch dear..
rampdiary / My art Blog / Beauty and fashion Blog

Reply
avatar
December 3, 2014 at 8:38 AM

I always love reading some posts about people`s life. Knowing their lives through the images. so cool, Thanks reading my blog

http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

Reply
avatar
December 3, 2014 at 8:48 AM

Is that the royal "we"? :)P You did not upset me at all, dear. Quite the opposite. Yes, I am upset, but certainly not at you. I am very happy that you were able to pick that out of my poem and offer me some sympathy and understanding about it. That meant so much! Sorry if my comment did not accurately convey that! You rock and don't you forget it :)

Reply
avatar
December 3, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Grazie mille, cara Maggie! Le tue parole toccano il mio cuore soprattutto questa giornata difficile. Portate la luce di un posto buio con il cuore dolce. Un bacione per te!

Reply
avatar
December 3, 2014 at 8:50 AM

Yes you need to get ahold of those dear :)

Reply
avatar
December 3, 2014 at 8:50 AM

Thank you so much dear! Of course I will :)

Reply
avatar
December 3, 2014 at 8:50 AM

That is something I enjoy as well! Thanks for the kind comment :)

Reply
avatar
December 3, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Thanks for the photos! It is as if I was there traveling with you.

Now following you on Bloglovin and Google connect, sir.
-FOXMYSTYLE.COM - Men's Fashion and Design Blog
-FOLLOW on BLOGLOVIN

Reply
avatar
December 3, 2014 at 1:01 PM

Wonderful pictures! Didn't read your last poem, did I? I have to check it out right now!

♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

Reply
avatar
December 3, 2014 at 3:46 PM

Gran bel post, molto sentito.

Reply
avatar
December 3, 2014 at 3:46 PM

Sono molto molto belle anche le foto che hai scattato.

Reply
avatar
December 3, 2014 at 3:47 PM

Buon lavoro e a presto.

WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

Reply
avatar
December 3, 2014 at 5:56 PM

Nice selection of photos. xoxoxo

Reply
avatar
December 3, 2014 at 10:03 PM

And thank you for your kind words :)

Reply
avatar
December 3, 2014 at 10:06 PM

Looks like we are both catching up with each other today dear :) Thanks so much!

Reply
avatar
December 3, 2014 at 10:06 PM

You are such a sweetie :) xoxoxo

Reply
avatar
December 4, 2014 at 1:29 AM

I've noticed these photos have one thing in common- vibrant colours! They are all very nice:)

Thank you for your lovely comment on my illustration.

Can I ask you what is your mother tongue, Spanish or English? I've noticed just now, seeing these comments that you speak Italian too. I would like to learn Spanish and Italian some day...I can understand them, but I don't speak very well yet.

Reply
avatar
December 4, 2014 at 10:40 AM

beautiful pics
www.mrsnoone.it
kiss

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.