Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Groovy Gallery / Galería Groovy

Era travieso. Mereció la pena :)

A happy day to you and yours and welcome to All Things Bright and Lovely or as I like to call it, home :)  Today I offer up more random fun from my Instagram.  I hope something from this odd batch catches your eye!

Un día feliz para usted y los suyos y la bienvenida a todas las cosas brillantes y encantadora o como me gusta llamarlo, hogar :) Hoy te ofrezco diversión más aleatoria de mi Instagram. Espero que algo de este lote impar coge su ojo!


Estoy confundido... espera, tal vez no soy


Las tres cosas que más odio son las matemáticas




I do so love unicorns and fairies :)  Thank you so much for your visit and for all the wonderful comments on my last post.  You all make my home a beautiful and encouraging place full of life and joy!  Many big, warm, long hugs for you :)

Adoro los unicornios y hadas :) Muchas gracias por su visita y por todos los maravillosos comentarios en mi post anterior. Todos hacen mi hogar un lugar hermoso y alentador y lleno de vida y alegría! Largo grande, caliente, muchos abrazos para ti :)

Ir con la corriente

Share

Related Post

Groovy Gallery / Galería Groovy
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

11 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
January 7, 2015 at 3:24 PM

Nice selection of photos, especially the hipster puppy. xoxoxo

Reply
avatar
January 8, 2015 at 8:02 AM

Love the photos! I laughed at the Hipster Puppies lol =)

Bree
Quirky, Brown Love

Reply
avatar
January 8, 2015 at 1:41 PM

Lovely pics again! I love unicorns so much and the little whale is soooo cool!!

♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

Reply
avatar
January 9, 2015 at 4:33 AM

Cute collection. The hipster puppy is so damn adorable.
Hope the new year is treating you great rick! :)

Reply
avatar
January 9, 2015 at 6:13 AM

Que fotos más bonitas y coloridas!
genial post ;)
besitos!

Neysha Style

Reply
avatar
January 9, 2015 at 11:55 AM

Hi dear
Oh great post full of beautiful and interesting thins
Btw, love the first phrase, so fun!
xoxo

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.