Friday, February 6, 2015

Views with Clues / Vistas con Pistas

Bridges between people must be built equally between shores or they risk collapse  /  Puentes entre las personas deben ser construidas en partes iguales entre las costas o corren el riesgo de derrumbarse

Hello beautiful!  Thank you for your visit :)  Today I have another installment of a regular feature here on the blog, pictures from my Instagram with thoughts that they inspired from me.  I hope you will find one or two that you like!

Hola hermosa! Gracias por su visita :) Hoy tengo otra entrega de una característica regular aquí en el blog, fotos de mi Instagram con pensamientos que inspiraron a mí. Espero que encontrar uno o dos que te gusta!


Be careful when you take the dive to trust another person. The waters might be much more shallow that they seem.

Tenga cuidado cuando usted toma la inmersión a confiar en otra persona. Las aguas pueden ser mucho más profunda que lo que parecen.



I am a safe space seeking same

Estoy buscando un lugar seguro mismo



Mixed signals in communication usually lead to a dead end

Las señales mixtas en la comunicación por lo general conducen a un callejón sin salida



If your path does not resemble that of others, rejoice. For that means you have truly found your own

Si la ruta no se parece a la de los demás, se regocijan. Para eso significa que realmente han encontrado su propio



People will judge you no matter what you do, so you might as well just relax and be yourself

La gente juzgará que no importa lo que haces, lo que también podría simplemente relajarse y ser tú mismo

Your comments on my market pictures were so sweet!  You are a very creative and wonderful group and I appreciate you encouraging me so much!  Hugs of possibly uncomfortable length for everyone :)

Sus comentarios en mis fotos eran de mercado tan dulce! Ustedes son un grupo muy creativo y maravilloso y le agradezco que me animó tanto! Abrazos de longitud posiblemente incómoda para todos :)

I envy Buddy his sleep :)  /  Envidio su sueño Buddy :)



Share

Related Post

Views with Clues / Vistas con Pistas
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

21 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
February 6, 2015 at 9:53 PM

Great photos

New post in
Www.miharujulie.com

Reply
avatar
February 6, 2015 at 9:53 PM

Lovely photographs and thoughtful quotes. My favourite is the photo of the path - what fantastic colours! - and the quote about finding your own path.

Reply
avatar
February 6, 2015 at 11:53 PM

Nice view!
New blog post
Don't miss out on the pre-valentine's day sales going on beddinginn. Get quality and affordable gifts for your loved ones this valentine. Time is running out
http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/02/review-beddinginn.html

Reply
avatar
February 7, 2015 at 2:06 AM

that first comment/photo really made me think...you're right, it's not just about building bridges with people (i.e establishing relationships with others), it's also about how we do it. There must be equality and mutual respect or that bridge (contact) won't be of any use and will collapse eventually.

The same goes for the second image and thought...I have often been very naive but in some ways my innocence has protected me from some things so it has not always been a mistake to think best of others. However, at my age such childish naivete isn't appropriate any more and I must really think about who I can trust and in whom to invest my trust. Sometimes it's alright to wait and see...and not to feed diamonds to pigs as the good book says.

as usual...a lovely collection of images...and I'm jealous of Buddy as well:) I have problems sleeping lately! Cats...they're always so carefree..or they seem so...and we love them for it.

http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
February 7, 2015 at 3:08 AM

thank you for your lovely comment.
i have followed you back :)

emiri-desu.blogspot.com.au
x

Reply
avatar
February 7, 2015 at 3:50 AM

Cool, have a nice weekend dear!

Alice Cerea,
BABYWHATSUP.COM

Reply
avatar
February 7, 2015 at 8:24 AM

Nice post my friend☺️☺️☺️

http://sissihope.blogspot.ch

Reply
avatar
February 7, 2015 at 9:49 AM

I envy Buddy too. I didn't sleep very well last night and then my husband's alarm went off at 6.30am (his usual school alarm). It woke me, not him. Then I woke up almost 2 hours later and said to him, "Don't you need to be at music school in 30min." (he did) so was well and truly disturbed.Went back to sleep and woke up at 10.30 with a headache. Have felt subsequently grumpy ALL day!
I like the photos though not the orchids because ORCHIDS ARE ALIENS IN DISGUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply
avatar
February 7, 2015 at 10:11 AM

Hello greetings and good wishes.

Fantastic quotes.

Be careful when you take the dive to trust another person. The waters might be much more shallow that they seem. I liked this quote very much. There are very few people in this world whom we can trust. Very often we think someone is trust worthy and to our regret that person will betray our trust.

Best wishes

Reply
avatar
February 7, 2015 at 2:09 PM

beautiful pictures dear
have a lovely weekend
cheers

Reply
avatar
February 8, 2015 at 12:57 AM

What a wonderful views!!!!love the bridges friends!!!!
www.stilettoslauragonzalez.blogspot.com.es

Reply
avatar
February 8, 2015 at 10:10 AM

Hi dear
Instagram posts are my favourites!!
Full of details :)
xoxo

Reply
avatar
February 8, 2015 at 2:24 PM

You're so right!! You can't have any influence on what people think about you. You can always do your best and be yourself! True words! Great post and lovely pics!!

♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

Reply
avatar
February 8, 2015 at 7:14 PM

Excellent thoughts, especially the second and the sixth. And the photo of Buddy is soooooo cute. xoxoxo

Reply
avatar
February 8, 2015 at 11:33 PM

the second photo is so cool - I love the small wall made of bricks.
LL of the photos have a vibrant vibe.
xxx
mari
www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

Reply
avatar
February 9, 2015 at 1:46 AM

Absolutely wonderful pictures dear!! :)

Have a wonderful week ahead
Charu
http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

Reply
avatar
February 9, 2015 at 2:41 PM

Nice shots. Thanks for sharing.

Reply
avatar
February 9, 2015 at 8:04 PM

People will judge you no matter what you do - goodness! tbh, things go really complicated for me lately, but thankyou for sharing! this post inspires me a lot! :'D

From Bali, Indonesia - Imme
http://immekristiani.blogspot.com/

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.