Saturday, April 16, 2016

Photo Laughs / Se ríe de fotos / Foto Ride


Greeting dear people, The Sprinch welcomes you to another addition of All Things Bright and Lovely.  Today, some of my favorite shots from my Instagram page.  Have not quite got my new poem completed so I will fill your eyes instead of your hearts :)  Enjoy!

Saludo querido pueblo, La Sprinch le da la bienvenida a otro, además de todas las cosas brillantes y hermoso. Hoy en día, algunas de mis fotos favoritas de mi página de Instagram. No han bastante de mi nuevo poema completado así que voy a llenar sus ojos en lugar de sus corazones :) disfrutar!

Saluto cari, Il Sprinch vi dà il benvenuto ad un altro aggiunta di tutte le cose luminose e bella. Oggi, alcuni dei miei scatti preferiti dalla mia pagina Instagram. Non hanno abbastanza ottenuto la mia nuova poesia completato così vi riempire i vostri occhi al posto dei vostri cuori :) Buon divertimento!









It was fun to see all the comments on my last post. Other people have very strong feelings on the season too, good and bad.  Special thanks to anyone who sympathized with me regarding the vanishing tights :)  I hope you all have a fantastic day, thank you for all you do for me.  Every bit of it is appreciated so much!  Big hugs!!

Fue divertido para ver todos los comentarios en mi último mensaje. Otras personas tienen sentimientos muy fuertes en la temporada también, buenas y malas. Gracias especiales a cualquier persona que se compadeció de mí con respecto a las medias de fuga :) Yo espero que todos tengan un día fantástico, gracias por todo lo que haces por mí. Cada bit de la misma se aprecia tanto! ¡¡Grandes abrazos!!

E 'stato divertente vedere tutti i commenti sul mio ultimo post. Altre persone hanno sentimenti molto forti sulla stagione troppo, buoni e cattivi. Un ringraziamento speciale a tutti coloro che simpatizzavano con me per quanto riguarda i collant di fuga :) Spero che tutti hanno una giornata fantastica, grazie per tutto quello che fai per me. Ogni bit di esso è apprezzato così tanto! Grandi abbracci!!







Share

Related Post

Photo Laughs / Se ríe de fotos / Foto Ride
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

45 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
April 17, 2016 at 3:26 AM

such a nice post as usual
kiss
new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2016/04/my-favourite-april-acessories.html#more

Reply
avatar
April 17, 2016 at 7:05 AM

Your instagram posts are always a delight for me!!! thanks for always inspiring us Shamu!
P.S those desserts above looks amazing!!! I wanted to try those! ahaha

love lots,
Tin

mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
April 17, 2016 at 8:01 AM

lovely photos dear Shamu....nice of you to think both of our hearts and our eyes;)

http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
April 17, 2016 at 2:31 PM

Hello to the nice strawberries in chocolate! The mugs are funny!

Reply
avatar
April 17, 2016 at 3:09 PM

My favourites are definately the mugs and the strawberries. :) :)

http://www.toksblog.com/

Reply
avatar
April 17, 2016 at 9:32 PM

You are so sweet! What a kind comment, I really appreciate it! Would be wonderful to buy you one of those desserts as thanks :) Lots of love to you too dear!

Reply
avatar
April 17, 2016 at 9:33 PM

I always appreciate bloggers who possibly take certain aspects I appreciate into consideration when crafting their posts. I like to think you are on that list ;)

Reply
avatar
April 17, 2016 at 9:34 PM

Thank you hot stuff :) Kisses

Reply
avatar
April 17, 2016 at 9:35 PM

Is that including my mug? :)P Thanks so much, Kez! Your visits always brighten my day.

Reply
avatar
April 17, 2016 at 9:35 PM

That's because you only hang with the cool mugs and are very sweet too :)

Reply
avatar
April 18, 2016 at 2:05 AM

Amazing pics!
Kisses
Martina
http://www.pinkbubbles.it
NEW POST

Reply
avatar
April 18, 2016 at 4:45 AM

Nice and colourful set of photos, as always! I would not mind to have one of those chocolate covered strawberries :)

Reply
avatar
April 18, 2016 at 5:44 AM

:):) well, I can't say that I wear tights only for this reason, I think I got comfortable with wearing tights a long time ago when I worked as a flight attendant, but I'm certainly glad you enjoy seeing them on my blog.

Have a great day Shamu!

Reply
avatar
April 18, 2016 at 9:02 AM

super nice pictures
I'd love to know your opinion on my new post
----> fashion blogger italia
have an happy day
kiss

Reply
avatar
April 18, 2016 at 8:11 PM

Yes I do, dear, so very much! Thank you for being so kind and understanding. I really appreciate it.

Reply
avatar
April 18, 2016 at 8:24 PM

Thank you and many kisses sweet cutie :)

Reply
avatar
April 18, 2016 at 8:24 PM

Well if you stop by I will get you one :) Thanks wonderful friend!

Reply
avatar
April 18, 2016 at 8:25 PM

You are so sweet! Thanks :)

Reply
avatar
April 18, 2016 at 8:25 PM

Thanks so much, sweetie! Kisses

Reply
avatar
April 18, 2016 at 8:25 PM

Thank you so much lovely :)

Reply
avatar
April 19, 2016 at 12:42 AM

Cute stuff to purchase.
Im lovin those breads with toppings on it.

The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

Reply
avatar
April 19, 2016 at 2:47 AM

Que belas imagens arrasando como sempre, essa cara de sapeca
que ama coloridos arrasou.
Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

Reply
avatar
April 19, 2016 at 7:24 AM

So stunning! I like this so much.

** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
BEAUTYEDITER.COM

Reply
avatar
April 19, 2016 at 9:31 PM

You are cute stuff yourself :) Thanks dear!

Reply
avatar
April 19, 2016 at 9:32 PM

Happy day to to you dear and many kisses

Reply
avatar
April 20, 2016 at 2:51 AM

Bom dia amigo amo esse blog super colorido como eu
Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

Reply
avatar
April 20, 2016 at 5:20 AM

Your pics put me in a good mood, always, and so your comments <3 Much love, xoxo Groot !

Fashion and Cookies - fashion and beauty blog

Reply
avatar
April 20, 2016 at 7:18 AM

there's so much energy in these shots...love it
I look forward to read your next poem
kisses
http://www.theitalianglam.com/

Reply
avatar
April 20, 2016 at 9:00 AM

lol cool
http://www.melodyjacob.com/

Reply
avatar
April 20, 2016 at 11:19 AM

Love your post!!

I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts.

Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!!

MyLyfeMyStory

Reply
avatar
April 20, 2016 at 3:32 PM

Your pics are always so nice and colorful! Thanks for sharing!;-)
Kisses
Paola ♡
PollywoodbyPaolaFratus

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.