Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Balance / Equilibrar / Equilibrio



How it would fill me with delight
To have just a day
That celebrates what I do right
All those things I do and say
That you judge as done your right way
All my effort recognized
Would make me feel so alive

Correction is essential
If one someday hopes to grown
But let it not become unbalanced
Keep an even ebb and flow
When all I hear is wrongs 
It makes me feel I do not belong
I always want to aspire
To be all that you desire
But life it takes a toll
Got me tired down in my soul
Without reminder of my worth
It does not matter how much I want my goal
No power on Earth
Can restore what life has stolen
My dreams are golden
By your side
Hand in hand
On a sunny, sandy strand
As one we dream
As one we stand
Supporting each other as a team
Leaning on each other
In perfect balance



¿Cómo me llenaría de alegría
Tener sólo un día
Que se celebra lo que hago derecha
Todas esas cosas que hago y digo
Eso te juzga como hecho su camino correcto
Todo mi esfuerzo reconocido
Me haría sentir tan vivo

La corrección es esencial
Si uno espera algún día adulta
Pero que no se desequilibre
Mantener un flujo uniforme y fluir
Cuando todo lo que escucho es injusticias
Me hace sentir que no pertenezco
Siempre quiero aspirar
Para ser todo lo que deseas
Pero la vida que tiene un peaje
Me haces cansé de mi alma
Sin recordatorio de lo que valgo
No importa lo mucho que quiero a mi meta
No hay energía en la Tierra
Puede restaurar lo que la vida le ha robado
Mis sueños son de oro
A tu lado
Mano a mano
En una hebra soleado, arena

A medida que soñamos
Como uno que representamos
Apoyándose unos a otros como un equipo
Apoyándose el uno al otro
En perfecto equilibrio



Come mi riempirebbe di gioia
Per avere solo un giorno
Che celebra quello che faccio giusto
Tutte quelle cose che faccio e dico
Che giudichi come fatto il vostro modo giusto
Tutto il mio sforzo riconosciuto
Mi avrebbe fatto sentire così vivo

La correzione è essenziale
Se uno un giorno spera di adulto
Ma lasciate che non diventi sbilanciato
Mantenere un ancora flusso e riflusso
Quando tutto quello che sento è torti
Mi fa sentire io non appartengo
Ho sempre voglia di aspirare
Per essere tutto ciò che desiderate
Ma la vita ci vuole un pedaggio
Mi ha fatto stanco nella mia anima
Senza ricordo del mio valore
Non importa quanto io voglio che il mio obiettivo
Nessun potere sulla Terra
In grado di ripristinare ciò che la vita ha rubato
I miei sogni sono d'oro
Dalla tua parte
Mano nella mano
Su un sole, filo di sabbia
Come uno sogniamo
Come uno ci troviamo
Sostenere l'un l'altro come una squadra
Sostenendosi a vicenda
In perfetto equilibrio


Share

Related Post

Balance / Equilibrar / Equilibrio
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

24 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
May 26, 2016 at 1:20 AM

Wow! this is again another beautiful work from you Shamu! Would love to think that my dreams are golden too :) precious and unbreakable :) the last few lines hit me hard!
On a sunny, sandy strand
As one we dream
As one we stand
Supporting each other as a team
Leaning on each other
In perfect balance

simply amazing!

love lots,
Tin

mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
May 26, 2016 at 3:36 AM

Thanks for sharing this beautiful write, and that lovely inspiring picture of nature. Key word #correction is essential.
http://www.melodyjacob.com/

Reply
avatar
May 26, 2016 at 4:07 AM

what a lovely poem! I feel like I'm transported to some amazing sunny beach:)

Reply
avatar
May 26, 2016 at 4:17 AM

great post and wonderful poem as usual
kiss

last post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2016/05/my-essential-morning-products.html#more

Reply
avatar
Jo
May 26, 2016 at 5:13 AM

Wow Rick. I really love your new blog layout. Maybe it isn't very new since I've not been on blogger for a while. It looks so clean and minimalist and palatable! Or maybe I'm biased towards white pages.

Sometimes I feel like this poem. Struggling so hard to prove my worth and to be appreciated or even have my efforts recognized. Even the little things matter to get me down or to pull me up!

Jo
Jo's Jumbled Jardinière

Reply
avatar
May 26, 2016 at 6:46 AM

fill me with delight...so much poetry in these words
you're an artist my dear
http://www.theitalianglam.com/

Reply
avatar
May 27, 2016 at 7:30 AM

Wow this is really amazing <3
Have a nice Friday!
Kisses
Dili
New post: http://www.milanotime.net/wigsbuy-hair-extensions-and-wigs-with-bangs-for-sale/

Reply
avatar
May 27, 2016 at 8:36 AM

”I always want to aspire
To be all that you desire”

Amazing poem! You`re so romantic and very talented in poetry. Have you ever thought of writing a book of poems? I really find inspiration on your blog and I like the way you express yourself. Congrats, dear friend!

Have a lovely day!

Xoxo, Andraxela
https://voxofvanity.wordpress.com/

Reply
avatar
May 27, 2016 at 10:29 AM

Looking amazing!
Have a nice week-end!
Gil Zetbase
http://gilzetbase.com/

Reply
avatar
May 27, 2016 at 6:15 PM

Such a great poet, You! Great piece.

http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
May 28, 2016 at 5:45 AM

have a great weekend dear! I hope it will be a time of celebration and that you will have at least one day to celebrate all you do right:)...it is important to remember what we do right because how else can we hope to do it again?

Reply
avatar
May 28, 2016 at 9:04 AM

Seria genial tener un dia asi.
Se que es muy dificiul, pero todo se puede.
un abrazo Rick
Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog

Reply
avatar
May 29, 2016 at 2:34 AM

Lovely Post! I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing! xx

@OHIAMIHT BLOG

Reply
avatar
May 29, 2016 at 2:44 AM

Lovely Post! I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing! xx

@OHIAMIHT BLOG

Reply
avatar
May 29, 2016 at 9:23 AM

Another beautifully written piece
I really enjoyed reading it,
How awesome would it be to celebrate what we do

Reply
avatar
May 29, 2016 at 3:08 PM

Great poem. Lovely words. :):)

http://www.toksblog.com/

Reply
avatar
June 5, 2016 at 1:38 PM

Great images and words as usual!
kisses
Martina
http://www.pinkbubbles.it
NEW POST

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.