Friday, July 1, 2016

Instant Fun / Diversión instantánea / Divertimento immediato


Hello beautiful friends and welcome!  Today a simple picture post, a collection of some of my Instagram pictures I am especially fond of.  I hope you like them too.  They are weird as usual :)

Hola amigos y bienvenidos hermosas! Hoy en día un simple mensaje de imagen, una colección de algunas de mis fotos Instagram yo soy especialmente aficionado. Espero que les guste a ellos también. Ellos son extraños, como de costumbre :)

Bella Ciao amici e benvenuti! Oggi un semplice post quadro, una raccolta di alcune delle mie foto Instagram Sono particolarmente affezionato. Spero che ti piace loro. Essi sono strani come al solito :)









Thank you too all of you who support me on Instagram.  I have so much fun there because of you!  Wishing you a wonderful weekend filled with lots of love and laughter.

Gracias también a todos los que me apoyan en Instagram. Me divierto mucho allí porque de ti! Te deseo un maravilloso fin de semana lleno de mucho amor y la risa.

Grazie anche a tutti voi che mi sostengono su Instagram. Ho così tanto divertimento lì grazie a te! Vi auguro un bellissimo week-end pieno di un sacco di amore e risate.

Zzzzzzzzz.....

Share

Related Post

Instant Fun / Diversión instantánea / Divertimento immediato
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

17 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
July 2, 2016 at 12:37 AM

You have a great feed and the dog is so adorable!

http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/2016/07/lace-up-bodysuit-white-jeans.html

Reply
avatar
July 2, 2016 at 4:11 AM

I always find your Instagram account very fun and unique Shamu! pls keep posting. I love the inspiration that you bring as well :)

love lots,
Tin

mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
July 2, 2016 at 8:04 AM

I love the pictures.have a great weekend

Reply
avatar
July 2, 2016 at 9:47 AM

your photos aren't weird at all, in fact your feed is a very lovely and positive one.

http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.hr/

Reply
avatar
July 2, 2016 at 5:57 PM

Your colorful pics always make me smile :-)
Kisses
Paola ♡
PollywoodbyPaolaFratus

Reply
avatar
July 3, 2016 at 2:02 PM

The first and last pics are def. my favourites. :)

http://www.toksblog.com/

Reply
avatar
July 4, 2016 at 2:36 AM

WOW! these pictures looks so wonderful,as always you are able to capture the fun and color at its best.I love them Shamuboo, keep them coming.Have a blessed week

Reply
avatar
July 4, 2016 at 6:18 AM

Great post. So lovely!

** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


BEAUTYEDITER.COM
INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

Reply
avatar
July 4, 2016 at 1:36 PM

happy fourth of July and have a great start of the week!

http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.hr/

Reply
avatar
July 4, 2016 at 3:49 PM

very nice pictures
I posted a new review, I'd love to know your opinion
would you like to pass from my blog?
<<< Pamela Soluri fashion blogger >>>
kiss

Reply
avatar
July 5, 2016 at 1:04 AM

you always have a nice collection of photos on IG my friend, Shamu..i love the jewelry photos...xoxo

http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.