Monday, September 12, 2016

I Do The Best I Can / Hago lo mejor que puedo / I Do il meglio che posso



The world burns in rage and shame
And I am nothing more
Thank a leaky faucet
Offering meager drops
Here and there
When the powerful pull
Of the gravity of duty
Commands it
I do the best I can

I travel a lonesome road
In search of where I was
To find out where I am
Where I might one day
Want to be
Discovering most often
Distractions meeting me
Little side roads
Full of life lessons
Loud spectacles of beauty
Designed to keep me lost
A wandering heart weary
I do the best I can

For a man is not a man
If he does not have a mighty plan
To determine what his life will be
To carefully sculpt his destiny
At least that is what they tell me
So perhaps its time I began
To draw my map to a family
And a minivan
So respectable folks
Can be my fans
Or instead perhaps raise middle fingers
On both my hands
Speak with a smile devoid of a joke
You do what you do
And me?
I do the best I can



El mundo arde de rabia y vergüenza
Y no soy nada más
Gracias un grifo que gotea
Ofreciendo escasas gotas
Aquí y allá
Cuando la fuerza de gran alcance
De la gravedad del deber
Los comandos se
Lo hago lo mejor que puedo

Viajo camino solitario
En busca de dónde estaba
Para averiguar dónde estoy
En el que un día podría
Quiero ser
El descubrimiento más a menudo
Las distracciones me satisfacen
de caminos laterales
Llena de lecciones de vida
espectáculos ruidosos de la belleza
Diseñado para mantener me ha hecho perder
Un corazón errante cansado
Lo hago lo mejor que puedo

Para un hombre no es un hombre
Si él no tiene un poderoso plan de
Para determinar cuál será su vida
Para esculpir cuidadosamente su destino
Al menos eso es lo que me dicen
Así que tal vez su vez que comenzó
Para dibujar mi mapa a una familia
Y un monovolumen
Así que la gente respetable
Puede ser mis fans
O en su lugar tal vez elevar el dedo medio
En las dos manos
Hablar con una sonrisa desprovista de una broma
Usted hace lo que hace
¿Y yo?
Lo hago lo mejor que puedo



Il mondo brucia di rabbia e vergogna
E sono niente di più
Grazie a un rubinetto che perde
Offrendo gocce magri
Qui e li
Quando il tiro potente
Della gravità del dovere
comanda
Faccio del mio meglio

Io viaggio strada solitaria
Alla ricerca di dove mi trovavo
Per sapere dove mi trovo
Dove un giorno potrebbe
Vuoi essere
Alla scoperta più spesso
Distrazioni mi soddisfano
strade laterali Piccoli
Pieno di lezioni di vita
spettacoli forti di bellezza
Progettato per mantenere me perso
Un cuore errante stanco
Faccio del mio meglio

Per un uomo non è un uomo
Se egli non dispone di un potente piano di
Per determinare quale sarà la sua vita
Per scolpire con attenzione il suo destino
Almeno questo è quello che mi dicono
Quindi, forse il suo tempo ho cominciato
Per disegnare la mia mappa per una famiglia
E un minivan
Così la gente perbene
Può essere miei fan
O invece forse alzare il dito medio
Su entrambe le mani
Parlare con un sorriso privo di una battuta
Tu fai quello che fai
E io?
Faccio del mio meglio



Share

Related Post

I Do The Best I Can / Hago lo mejor que puedo / I Do il meglio che posso
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Don't miss a post, have it deliver to your email

26 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
September 13, 2016 at 1:07 AM

Que hermoso poema Rick. Tu logras expresar sentimientos muy profundos con tus palabras
Un beso
Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog

Reply
avatar
September 13, 2016 at 4:52 AM

Sometimes our best is not the best for others, but who cares, we live by own rules and not other's. So do what you want to do my friend; savor the day. It's your life at the best that you can.

http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
September 13, 2016 at 10:34 AM

Finally I came back from the summer holidays!
Have a nice evening!
Dili
Nuovo post: http://www.milanotime.net/tips-to-pamper-your-skin-this-wedding-season-and-to-relax-playing-online-bingo-games/

Reply
avatar
September 13, 2016 at 3:34 PM

That's the best way, to do the best you can. :)

Reply
avatar
September 13, 2016 at 6:54 PM

I love the positive vibes of the poem! That despite all the negativities around, we must always, always DO THE BEST we can! In everything! Thanks for inspiring me today, Shamu! You're always a blessing ^^

xx
http://www.summerglee.com/

Reply
avatar
September 13, 2016 at 9:27 PM

I try my best! Super amazing sweetheart
xx

www.sakuranko.com

Reply
avatar
September 14, 2016 at 7:46 AM

Hey Rick! I love your writer's abilities, you know how to build and come up with great poems! :) Yes, the world right now is asking for a lot but we must understand that doing the best that we can is also a victory!

Hope you're having a nice day!
Pablo
Fungi Express blog

Reply
avatar
September 14, 2016 at 11:14 AM

Wonderful words and great pics!

♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

Reply
avatar
September 14, 2016 at 12:38 PM

Very powerful words, full of feeling and emotion. Thank you for sharing!
http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/blog/

Reply
avatar
September 14, 2016 at 12:55 PM

Everyone needs to plan, nice words

Reply
avatar
September 14, 2016 at 5:40 PM

"I do the best I can"...I like this! Great poem!
Kisses
Paola ♡
PollywoodbyPaolaFratus

Reply
avatar
September 15, 2016 at 1:07 AM

Absolutely great words, i m totally agree with you.
Kisses

www.angelswearheels.com

Reply
avatar
September 15, 2016 at 7:26 AM

like this poem :)
I posted a new review, I'd love to know your opinion
would you like to pass from my blog?
<<< tr3ndygirl fashion & beauty blogger >>>
kiss

Reply
avatar
September 15, 2016 at 4:50 PM

Que maximo amei as suas linhas super maravilhosa,
saudade de suas visitas, obrigado pela visita volte sempre.
Blog:https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDAR

Reply
avatar
September 16, 2016 at 9:18 PM

Made me smile. Thanks for this beautiful poem and have a lovely weekend.

http://fashionablyidu.com/

Reply
avatar
September 17, 2016 at 1:14 PM

Always positive!!!

Federica Di Nardo
http://federicadinardo.com

Reply
avatar
September 20, 2016 at 12:40 AM

Great poem and pictures!
Baci
Martina
http://www.pinkbubbles.it
NEW POST

Reply
avatar
September 20, 2016 at 4:41 PM

Bello lo scritto e le immagini!

Reply
avatar
September 20, 2016 at 8:32 PM

I hope you're having a fantastic week. Cheers.

http://fashionablyidu.com/

Reply
avatar
September 22, 2016 at 5:36 AM

wonderful poem...we must all do our best, it's the best we can do, right?

Reply

It would be so lovely to hear from you. I promise to respond either here or on your blog.